[Resolved] Ss Tours And Travels — fraud and cheated overseas jobs

+[protected], +[protected]
No.30c, rakesh towers, kalavasal, madurai - 625016
Landmark: near aparna tower
[email protected]

Vishnu priya is a madurai lady with some political persons doing ilegal things. If u r selected first need to go medical in anna nagar madurai 6000 rs and after that u will receive a call from singapore some person speaks local english saying he is a he in flex singapore. U need to pay amount first and wait for 45 working days.in the middle days they won't call and ask any thing after u paid amount. Once u got doubt when u call on that office some person will pick up and say she went out side and neglect ing u. When u came to office no one is there. They will say sir mam went chennai for your verification like that. Once u cancellation the process 17000 processing fees took and reduced by them. I am also do that same thing. When i know they are fraud means - they written the flex as flux so please make sure while going to there.

fraud and cheated overseas jobs
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2019
Hi. I got my money back and forgot to update in this consumer complaint forum. I came to know right now and I am saying that SS tours and travels returned my money. Sorry for the inconvenience caused by my post.

Comments

I am kashika from Kerla
Myself and my friend apply for Poland
Today we received visa for poland
So kind of you mam
gayathiri krishna's reply, Mar 25, 2019
Hi kanishka I am K.Peria Karuppasamy from Tamilnadu, I also applied job through vishnu Priya, but she Ate 10 month, still we getting nothing
Don't do fake things making others buissiness to fail
How can they provide flex as flux
Good comedy
If you are true post your mobile number and address here immediately
kr1's reply, Mar 19, 2019
Thanks to support me my friends
U people's can make me to feel proud
Don't do fake things making others buissiness to fail
How can they provide flex as flux
Good comedy
If you are true post your mobile number and address here immediately
gayathiri krishna's reply, Mar 25, 2019
I am K.Peria Karuppasamy applied the abroad job through vishnu Priya but she Ate 10 months, so give ur and ur frds marithan, pandiyan number for discuss with him we are 5 frds applied job, my number 8248359602 and my whatsapp number 9942551476
Mr.phh pls give ur number and ur frd pandiyan and mari than number, I am K.Peria. Peria Karuppasamy from rajapalam, I also applied Singapore job through ss travells vishnu Priya, Priya ate 10 monts, still she not give proper visa, so pls give the numbersame I will contact you, my number [protected] and my whatsapp number [protected], if it's true please make a call or sms to help us, we are 5 frds applying job

Ss Tours And Travels - fraud and cheated overseas jobs