Sstyle4Sure (Manufacturerbox.com) — web designing

I'm a web developer. Ankit ji contacted me with facebook they had to create an ecommerce website. I told them 11000 am and sent them a demo, after doing their own, i made the same website. After some time he said that the website is quite advanced i want an easy site.
On the other hand, i used to hire a freelancer in the same amount and build another site. He worked for about 5 months on that site and said that there is some modification in it.
I said it does not have modification potential. So i made a new site for the third time
There was every thing that they needed
He told the feeder to remove the unnecessary things from it.
The site was slow due to the high level of feature in the site. So i asked them to talk to the hosting provider.
Now he is demanding his full refund.
I requested them but they want the full amount back.
They are spoiling my reputation by giving negative reviews on social sites.
I designed the site three times in the same amount but they are demanding full amount refund.
Please check site www.manufacturerbox.com
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Its like doing fraud by self and making complaint also.. Childish thing.. The person who is claiming himself is a web developer is just a learner from you tube and make websites on open source platform.. He don't even know coding of a single line.. For everything he used to install ready made plugins which are available for free. He claims himself as a director of Next Creation Pvt Ltd. . But in real, on MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) website, there was no company registered by this name. He will convince by his sweet words that he will make website for your choice in nominal charge and then He will stop picking up call, block you, not responding on message, bla bla, etc.. He don't resolve bug for months and when asked for refund then doing such stupidity..some screenshot of our conversation are giving for clarity.. There are still many more.
Actually I don't even need to response to this stupidity of him, . But people should know both sides before judging anything.
Thanks for giving your precious time.

Surat