St Courier — courier not delivering on time

Balanagar, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Trina Bhattacharjee on Jan 4, 2018
I have requested for this courier service to deliver my courier to hydrabad. They dispatched it on 28th dec 17 and it reached hyderbad on 30th dec 17 but still they have not delivered the courier to my client. It was important courier which had to be reached immediatly. I understand that there were holidays in between but today is 4th jan and it seems they are still enjoying their new year. No sence of professionalism. And they have the worst customer care i have ever seen. No number is reachable. I am trying from 2 days to contact them in various numbers mentioned on their website but not a single number is reachable.
I want my courier to be delivered as soon as possible or at least call my client if they have any addrss issue.. Bad bad very bad service.
Addess to be delivered:
To,

Mrs. Swarna ganneri
Flat 407, mig 704/a., near temple bus stop, opp icici atm lane, 2nd left. Venkata sai homes, kphb, hyderabad - 500072, telangana.

Comments

I sent the parcel TIRUPUR to Thanjavur, my booking number is [protected], but my parcel was returned, Thanjavur St courier not responding.

199, Hariyan Street, C.Pallavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600043