ST Courier — worst service and irresponsible, worst response and most worst experience

Ernakulam, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India
 Teena1994 on May 4, 2019
I have ordered one item in online and they send the material through the st courier. Details are given below:
Consignment number : [protected]
In online tracking it is showing that package reached cochi hub at 25th april 2019. But till date it didnt reach aluva. I called their aluva office but they said item is missing from their cochi hub and they are not able to track it. I called their cochi hub and i got my worst experience, especially with the lady on call. She was very arrogant and was very irresponsible. I have called them many times they are giving excuses like we are searching for your package its not found. I have paid for the item and also extra i paid for shipment and receiving such a bad experience from them. Till now i have no idea where is my package. Whats the use also if we didn't get parcel on time.
Last time also i ordered and that courier person do not deliver to my address they stored my parcel in their office. We went to collect the parcel from their office.

Comments

[protected] is the contact number of the Chairman. Contact him and get your issue sorted. You can also contact Mr. Akbar, AGM, Bangalore [protected]
Awb [protected] Parcel booked at Tirupur on 4.5.19 sent to Chinna Dharapuram nearby Karur seems to be not yet delivered. Tracking status seems
unlikely delivered. Pleaseme know the status of consignment.

199, Hariyan Street, C.Pallavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600043
    ST Courier - worst service and irresponsible, worst response and most worst experience