[Resolved]  Standard Chartered Bank — annual fee waiver on credit card

Date:18 september 2019
Complain id=kmm31429176v66439l0km
Call date=14oct2019
Description:from bank customer care they told me that whenever you buy things from credit card the annual fee would be refunded. But they now telling that its not possible. I have call recorded on that with me.
Before that also they have told me same things you can check with there database with such recording. Now they telling 90, 000 if you spend than it will be refunded. But they have not inform me or they have not sent me any mail regarding such thing. Even when i have raised complain the issue will be sorted out with in 90 days, such a long days.
I have attached recording for the same.
Other recording is with then where they told (If you buy anything refund will be done) which is not with me right now.
Please do needful things.
I want justice.
annual fee waiver on credit card
Jan 15, 2020
done.. they have refunded..that means I was right. Thank you
Dec 01, 2019

Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 10, 2019
Updated by Biplov sarkar
ID: 2523386, still i dont find any progress in this matter.

Comments

Still there is no progress on this matter.
I have made wrong payment 2000 in standard chartered bank account by mistake through phonepe application.so could you please get back to my account.
However i attached proof of payment.

Swetudi's reply, Dec 6, 2019