[Resolved]  Standard Chartered Bank — fraud transaction happens in my salary account

Dear sir/madam,

My self manoj baijnath gupta holding a salary account with standard chartered bank account no:-[protected] yesterday i have observed some fraud transactions in my account (Amount 44, 098/-), so i have immediately visit to standard chartered vashi branch and registered as complaint with complaint number:-[protected] and standard chartered call center asked me to wait for 48 hrs.

Today in the morning i have received the call from standard chartered saying that they have given request to the beneficiary account to pull the amount and ask me to register the fir.

Requesting you to please help me to get an fir register against fraud transactions.

Refer the attach enclosed documents for reference
1. Vashi police station letter
2. Dispute form fill by bank
3. Reply from standard chartered bank call center

Thanks & regards

Manoj gupta

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2019
Still not resolved

[Mar 02, 2019] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected] Mar 02, 2019
Still complain is not resolved.
Updated by [email protected] Mar 02, 2019
Still complain is not resolved.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have a zero balance account in standard chartered bank when working in a IT company.i left the company .Now this bank starterd deducting money, I want to close this account but they told that clear your negative balance.I don't want to pay this negative balance.please help
I gave my account number and phone number etc...

Standard Chartered Bank Phone