[Resolved]  Standard Chartered Bank — Hidden Charges For My Credit card

I am Vikas, I have purchased a product on amazon which costs 11336 with 3 months of no cost EMI. In this month I got extra charges of rupees 841+151GST on my bill. I called to customer care executive about the charges. They told that they had created a loan account seperately without a notice and telling they charged for that. I bought from Credit card but they are telling I have to pay the amount to that PLC account not to credit card. No bank will do that and i didn't get notice on that not even a message. Please help me out in this on priority this bank is not informing to the costomers and charging a lot of amount from the customers without their knowledge. People will pay to the card which they have used to but this bank making profits from them by that.

My mobile: [protected]
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Vikas G.
Sep 19, 2022
Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 20, 2022
Standard Chartered Bank Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We refer to your concerns shared at https://www.consumercomplaints.in on 18 September 2022 and regret any inconvenience that may have been caused to you. At Standard Chartered Bank we constantly endeavour to understand the needs of the client to provide better client experience every time.

In line with the above, we request you to click on the following link https://bit.ly/2XMJPhr and share the complete concern for us to review and respond conclusively.

Standard Chartered Bank