[Resolved]  Standard Chartered Bank — late charges on my credit card and saving account is blocked.

Late charges and interest calculated on my credit card.

While i hade money in my sc bank account to pay the bill of credit card but i found thatsc bank account is blocked due to physical verification, and visited to noida branch to unblock my account by submitting the documents, the executive denied to accept rent agreement, electricity bill and aadhar card as poa. While i opened this account 2 year back by presenting these documents only, this was the reason on payment delay.

You guys comes to your knees while you need to achive your target for credit card or bank account, that time your executives said no more documents are required, any anything you can provide whatever rent agreement, bank statement, electricity bill of the house where living now. But at the time of verification you never accept those same documents why?

And one more thing i want to know what kind of blocking was on my sc bank account i was able to deposite (Cr) any amount in my account but i can not withdraw a single rupee with any mode of payment. If you are blocking any account due to any reason then block all type of transactions on the account so that user can understand.

So i request you to review again to reverse the charges on my credit card and close the card permanently.

Very disappointed and frustated, inconvinient. I suffured too much due to this only, in last two months.

Thanks & regards,

Neelkant singh
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 22, 2020

[Jan 15, 2020] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Myself sai kumar was salary account holder in your esteemed bank
My account was opened in Office itself and address mentioned there is wrong

Kindly change my residential address to below

No1, Officers colony, Varadarajapuram, Taramani 100ft road, near athipathi hospital, beside canarabank lane, Velacherry, Chennai - 600042.
I tried more then 100 times for cancellation of credit card but my card not cancelled till now. very bad credit card service bank mobile no : [protected]

Standard Chartered Bank