[Resolved]  Standard Chartered Bank — unwanted debited

There is no proper response for transaction in other banks. I didn't use more than 5 transaction, but they detect 320 rs today 12/04/19. They didn't give me a proper response for me. Why they taken money without any information. I asked them to check the status of this. But they didn't response properly. Give me a reply asap. Every month am facing this problem above 200 rs for this issue.
unwanted debited
Apr 13, 2019
Apr 13, 2019

Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

today[protected] evening 6.10 p.m.. i went for the SBI ATM located in titan company ltd electronic city ..when i withdraw the money of 1000rs ATM machine shows timed out.after few minutes i got the message that my account is debited by 1000 rs..i dont know why this happened...pls consider this and refund the money.

Standard Chartered Bank