[Resolved]  Star Bazaar — Poor quality , bad sales man

On 6th December, I went to purchase Cake at Cake shop at Star Bazaar at 12.00 noon. I told the counter girl that I wanted 2 pcs cake of item no 7594. She told " please tell the name of the item" . I went and found that it was pastry and conveyed her. I paid money towards price i.e.Rs.100/-. While packing, it was found other item of same price. I pointed them and told " please pack item no 7594 only" . I showed them in side the show case also. Then also they were no convinced . They started discussing among themselves as if I was the culprit. With utter disgust, I told the " I am not interested to take any item, u can keep with you" . After some time that boy came and handed over the desired item to me. It is due to the untrained, unqualified staff at the counters. They are poor qualified, poor knowledge and slow too. I faced similar problems earlier and lodged complaints . Then I got call from Mr. Ayub . second time I faced similar complaints and called Mr. Ayub in his mobile, but he did not response. Hence today I thought of calling Mr. Ayub, but as I know, he will not response the called, I did not call him. The cake and fast food counters are empty because they face heavy problems during purchase of the items. The counter sales man/girls are too slow, do not understand any thing, sometimes computer is too slow, Printer is not working. Once the item Code is told, every thing should appear on computer. Hence I request you, to train the staffs well . Or face closure. Thanks.

Star Bazaar
    Star Bazaar Phone
    + 91 90 2900 2233
    Star Bazaar Address
    Commercial Tower - 2, Kohinoor City Mall, Kirol Road, Kurla (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400070