[Resolved]  Star Solution Data Entry Jobs — threatening calls, mails to pay fine

I have joined global star solutions when a person called me and provided demo and details. After agreeing they sent me some agreement which is digitally signed.

The work is to complete 1000 forms within 10 days with 90% accuracy.

I thought if i complete my work there will be no problem, hence started my work and worked hard to complete 1000 forms double checked all the data and submitted my workload. Later today morning i got email from some advocate saying that i have breached the agreement and they have filed case under section 73 74 and 75. I got confused and logged in to onlinetask.in to check my qc report. The report was saying sorry your qc is fail. I have gone through the fields they have mentioned incorrect but so many of the reports are false. Even if i have typed correctly they have mentioned it as wrong and failed my qc to threaten me. Now i saw so many complaints registration against them and felt relieved. But i want to know is there any problem if i don't pay the money. Today is the last day to pay fine.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 1, 2019
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir can u send me that legal notice please.

[protected]@gmail.com

Star solution,Latur,Maharashtra (Not confirmed)