Star Utsav — suvreen guggal

Vandana@18 on Dec 26, 2017
We are very upset as suvreen googal is stopped airing on star utsav... If u can't play it on star utsav at least upload all episodes on hotstar... We want to watch suvreen googal... Please sir make it possible for us to watch the show.. We will be very obliged. It is creating unrest in the regular followers of the show.
This was the only show i used to watch but after this i can't even concentrate on what i am doing. Kindly resolve my issue as soon as possible.
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Plzz bring suvreen guggal back ...or atleast uploads its episodes on hotstar!
Plz plz continue telecast most lovable serial SUVREEN GUGGAL
Vandana@18's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 27, 2017
Even I want the same
yaa please bring suvreen guggal back.. the show is doing good.. idk why you guys stopped it.. or atleast upload all episodes at hotstar.. it's a request.. do it as soon as possible..
Please!!!why have u stopped telecasting suvreen guggal ... It was my fav show... I used to watch only that one... Pls if u cant telecast, upload it on hotstar ...we will watch it...
Pls...pls...pls...atleast upload it on hotstar!!!
Please bring suvreen guggal back. Or atleast upload its episode on hotstar!
Please start uploading episodes of Suvreen Guggal, a show much loved by the youth! We used to use hotstar only because of this show. Stopping the telecast of a show mid way is highly unprofessional. A quick action will be appreciated.
It is my favourite show please bring back suvreen guggal topper of the year serial or upload all episodes on hotstar.
Plzz bring suvreen guggal back or atleast upload it's episodes on hotstar
plss don't stop the show

Star Utsav - suvreen guggal