Star Vijay / Vijay Tv — have you lost your mind?

Anna salai, Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 girija Thankappan on Jun 24, 2019
Right from radha krishna is going to be telecasted, i have been waiting to see it, but you nuts telecasted in the afternoon. You didn't even have a sense that how the office goers will see the serial? If you had telecasted in the evening, everyone would have seen. Didn't mahabharata become a hit? You never gave a chance to see. I was happy that at least my mother was watching in the afternoon, but now you have changed to early morning 5.30 a. M. Have you lost your mind? Are you wantedly doing it so that no one could watch? You are telecasting all rubbish serials and we are not watching it. Radha krishna is only serial we watch, here after we won't watch vijay tv itself. You are gradually becoming a third grade channel. Krishna will show you, he will punish you for this neglect.

[Jun 24, 2019] STAR Vijay / Vijay TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Wow! In india people are facing lot of issues - politically, socially and economically. I just came to this site to post a complaint about hygiene and this kind of caught my eye. I know its not my business but really can't help thinking that we as a group are becoming so insensitive to the current issues going on in our country and are more than happy to turn a blind eye. I mean is this an issue at all! unfortunately this is not one of a kind post - i did see posts related to other serials as well. this is just sad.
girija Thankappan's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 25, 2019
Are you commenting on my complaint Vijay moorthy? I have raised a relevant complaint to the right person, who are answerable for their telecast. I can complain only about the programs they telecast, cannot ask Vijay tv abt hygiene issues as they are not working in Chennai corporation. You are at the wrong place to complain if you are really concerned about issues as you have official govt portals to complain who would seriously take up issue. Your complaint might remain just a message in this site for years. I do not know what social service you offer other than just complaining online. I am not a do gooder and interested only in serials. So what bothers you? I haven't questioned you and so I don't want to know your answer. Let the concerned person answer me and I am looking forward to that. Lastly, please be out of this. I never care your opinion

15 Jaganathan Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    Star Vijay / Vijay Tv - have you lost your mind?