[Resolved] Star Vijay / Vijay Tv — tamil bigg boss season 2

Poonamallee, Tamilnadu, India
 R Sabariganth on Oct 9, 2017
Respected sir,
I am interested participant of tamil bigg boss season 2. Past 10 years we interest to media entry but not fulfill so, many times try to right opportunity. Now i think this is a right place to achieve our self. Kindly arrange & give the chance..
Pls check the my profile than you chance sir.

I am waiting for your best reply..
Yours truly
My Contact details.
R Sabarikanth
+9190034 37895
E-mail: sabariganth.r@gmail.com

[Oct 09, 2017] STAR Vijay / Vijay TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by R Sabariganth, Oct 09, 2017
Respected sir,
I am interested participant of Tamil Bigg Boss season 2. Past 10 years we interest to media entry but not fulfill so, many times try to right opportunity.now I think this is a right place to achieve our self. kindly arrange & give the chance..
Pls check the my profile than you chance sir.

I am waiting for your best reply..
Yours truly
R Sabarikanth
Mob.+[protected].
Tamilnadu.

Comments

Hi vijay tv.

I am taking about Bigg Boss show program. Please don't insulting mumzat madam.

This season 2: I am watching all the shows including morning show and midnight show also. Mumtaz very cool person and honest lady. She is not trigger any person. But she gets lots of hating words and unbelievable irrespective words only.

Incase she triggering or using some emotional game planning mean that is our game strategy because this is game show.

Magath and Aishwarya both of them using very bad in public show like pombala va eva mental and etc in Front of kamal sir. Kamal also watched but he nothing talking. I think kamal also using face mask or big boss mask.

In tamil nadu everyone talking respects words only to unknown persons or third person.

I am watching all the weeks end. Kamal support and talk about ayashka, Magath and Aishwarya. All the time he ignored mumtaz.

BB show and kamal also expecting masala only now i am thinking.

Sry i am totally disappointed to kamal.

15 Jaganathan Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034