[Resolved] Star Vijay / Vijay Tv — telecast the kadhala kadhala serial

Brisbane, Australia
 Nandhini Shalu on Oct 10, 2018
Please telecast the kadhala kadhala serial from 08 of october 2018. It has been stopped since that day onwards, i am really interested only in this serial and i only serial me and my family watch. We watch this this serial every day and i am big fan of this serial. Please upload the serial as soon as possible from 08 of october 2018 and please don't ever stop this serial ever.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2018
thank you for telecasting the serial back again, it's was a so kind-full, you have listen to our request and telecast the serial back on hotstar

[Oct 10, 2018] STAR Vijay / Vijay TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nandhini Shalu, Oct 11, 2018
sir I have sent an message yesterday about telecasting the kadhala kadhala serial, plz upload all episode from 08/10/2018 onwards until now on Saturday on tamildhool, hotstar and other free sources. plz not only me who want watch this serial there are so many people are watching and some people don't know about the consumer complaints website, if they all know about to there will be more complains in the website by now. so plz we all beg you telecast all episodes before Monday. plz upload... plz...plz...plz...upload pannunga...
Updated by Nandhini Shalu, Oct 11, 2018
plz reply for my request are you gonna telecast the kadhala kadhala serial? plz don't stop this serial telecast it. this is the only serial I watch so plz telecast the serial.

Comments

I am participant in divided program please accept my request
Maybe just call them and see
Please telecast Kadhala Kadhala please please or at least upload it on Hotstar.There are many fans for it
Please at least upload Kadhala Kadhala on Hotstar or telecast it again