[Resolved] Star Vijay / Vijay Tv — to upload radha krishna on hotstar

Monica Barkavi on Jun 30, 2019
Dear team, i heard that you are telecasting radha krishna at 5.30am in vijay tv. I request you to upload from episode 171 in hotstar. Its a beautiful story. All my family members are great fan of radha krishna. Beautiful story we really miss it watching. There is no possibility here for us to watch tv. We only watch hotstar for any serial. So i request you to continue uploading episodes from 171 on hotstar. Please!
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 2, 2019

[Jun 30, 2019] STAR Vijay / Vijay TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Monica Barkavi, Jul 02, 2019
Dear team, kindly upload radha krishna on hotstar atleast. We are all completely disappointed for stopping radha krishna. There are so many fans for radha krishna... You may look at the complaints. I request you to telecast in vijay tv on proper timings and kindly continue uploading the remaining episodes on hotstar. We really miss watching radha krishna. Please consider this as priority. Please!

Comments

We want radha Krishna serial we miss radha Krishna serial atleast upload in hotstar please Vijay tv
We want radha krishna ... so please upload radha krishana next episodes continuously ...
Please upload Radha Krishna on hotstar, we are expecting this ASAP.Its really a wonderful serial, which is show us a lifestyle of Radha and Krishna.

15 Jaganathan Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034