Star Vijay / Vijay Tv — we need radha krishna serial as usual telecast

Car3thk on Jul 27, 2019
Good morning vijay tv management members. I am requesting you to re-telecast the very good serial radha krishna. Its my very very favourite. I like the story and want to see radha krishna.in my point of view... Of the whole serials in vijay tv... Radha krishna serial is the best one... I paid money for hotstar vip account to view the radha serial daily... But you stopped suddenly (From july 17 2019) telecasting it bacause of the other shows.
I want to watch radha krishna serial as usual in tamil language in hotstar. I request vijay tv tamil to provide language translation option for the different language same serials... I paid 399 towards hotstar for the only show radha krishna... If radha krishna serial is not telecasted then it will disappoint many hotstar and vijay tv fans... It may lead to downfall of the vijay tv fans... So to keep the customers statisified whatever the serial they are telecasting it... It should be remain telecasted it without cutting inbetween... Finally requesting to as usual telecast of radha krishna serial in tamil vijay tv. Eagerly waiting for the next episodes.

[Jul 27, 2019] STAR Vijay / Vijay TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0