[Resolved] Star Vijay / Vijay Tv — we want radhakrishna in malaysia

Malaysia
 Lethia on Jul 1, 2019
Hello star vijay,
Radhakrishna series is something beautiful emotional story and there lot lot lot of viewers and supporters for radhakrishna from malaysia. And, some more malaysians can't open hotstar to watch radhakrishna... I don't know why... But please please please telecast radhakrishna in malaysia. We want radhakrishna in malaysia.

From,
Malaysia
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 2, 2019
Please re-telecast radhakrishna tamil in Malaysia. We radhakrishna tamil in Malaysia. Please concern about Malaysians too.

[Jul 01, 2019] STAR Vijay / Vijay TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Lethia, Jul 02, 2019
Vijay tv, please respond to my request...

Comments

We want radha Krishna to telecast on the same timing pls do it . I request u for it.
#wewantradhakrishna
Please telecast radha krishna on ur channel. Everyone loves it so please don't stop it fully atleast telecast it on vijay super channel.
Why have url removed the Radha Krishna serial... That's the only serial my mom watches...shes so much worried abt this... There are so many boring serials on Vijay TV, url could have removed one of them... This is so disappointing... 😑😑😑😑😣😣😣😣😣😣
I was watching in this serial are all episode s then why stopped the serial are hotstar last serial date are 22/6/2019 please tell us the reason I was so angry then iam a serial aditted ples quick fast and delicate the serial i am writing
Radha Krishna serial was telecasted at 12:30 pm daily. But now due to bigg boss 3 it’s not been telecasted. There is no information about change of time too. And it’s not coming in Hotstar too. Please don’t stop the telecast and provide us the telecast timing.
Lethia's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 2, 2019
You from??
Hi Vijay TV pls telecast Radha Krishna serial in Tamil... We can't watch in Hot Star because of geographical region restrictions...From Malaysia
VIJAY TV, I do actually concern that your team actually care about trp and money. People are complaining and so far only 18 resolved. This clearly shows what you actually care about. First Radha Krishna, now Bigg boss vote and afterwards VIJAY TV will be vanished from this world I guess. That's so disappointing and irritating. If you only care about your audience in India then don't call yourself a international media. Shame on you.
Please telecast Radha Krishna in star Vijay we want Radha Krishna