[Resolved] Stashfin — auto debit account is having sufficient amount and stashfin saying auto debit has failed

Bangalore North, Karnatakabangalore, India
 I Ashraf on Feb 9, 2019
I have a loan ongoing with stashfin. The have mailed two month back your auto debit facility is enabled. But after one successful. I am getting the frequent email and message regarding the your enach is not honored. I have sent the several query and complain but i am unable to get any reply from them. Bank is telling there is no such issue from our end. Yesterday i have transferred the amount and convey the same to their customer support as well as to their mail also. But then also i am getting the same mail and warning. I am really fed up with their process. Please do the needful.
My reference no is seia[protected]. I am attaching the payment details also

Thanks and regards
Imteyaz ashraf

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2019
Still Not Resolve but the support team committed will resolve soon.

Comments

Sir & mam please help Karo mera loan Rs=3000 ...mera bank account mea nahi mila...mera email ...me a ...mail ...Kara bohat bar ...nehi help Kara mhuja ...please help Kari mera emergency hea... Mera loan amount Rs=3000 ..Ku ...nhi mila ...mena customer service me a mail ...kiya ...bhote bar . ...mera help nehi ...Kara ...please help Karo na thora emergency hea sir&mam ...?
Mera contact number-([protected])
Mera email address-([protected]@gmail.com)

Stashfin - auto debit account is having sufficient amount and stashfin saying auto debit has failed

Company:Stashfin