[Resolved]  StashFin — cibil score

Sir my loan is full and final paid but cibil score is very poor. Sir as a request please look this matter and clear.
Please send noc. To my mail id bhoopjangra. [protected]@gmail.com

Bhoop singh jangra
Jul 15, 2020
Sir I have paid my full payment last month .but CIBIL score is very poor please look this matter and clear immediately sir and send my noc for mail id [email protected] mo.9374278741 Bhoop Singh Jangra
Jul 16, 2020

StashFin customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

my acount is closed for about 2months still its showing 180days due which has badly effected my credit score.

Can anyone provide me contact no. I settled my loan in last year as they promised. But still it is not closed. Now it is showing more 18K pending. Can any one provide me contact details.
Sir i have paid my all loan before the due time but next loan offer not showing in my loan application
And this screen is showing me since last month and I am in dire need of money please help me sir

Sir my loan is full and final paid but cibil score is poor. Becouse your loan account show open, also show outstanding amount is nil, but account is open, for long time, if you take action necessary otherwise I will report on financial consumer care. My phone no- [protected], Pan id- AUOPB8663L.
Please send noc. To my mail id (1978boss.[protected]@gmail.com)

Pintu78's reply, May 8, 2021