State Bank Of India [SBI] — atm fraud transaction on saving bank account [protected]

This is to inform you that on (02/03/18) between (17:35 p.m -17:56 p.m) someone withdrawn money from my ATM Debit Card without any information to me from the location Defence Colony, South Delhi but at the same time I was at my home location.

The fraud happened in three transactions:-

First Transaction from HDFC bank (Defence Colony, South Delhi) of INR 10, 000/-.
Second Transaction from HDFC bank (Defence Colony, South Delhi) of INR 5, 500/-.
Third Transaction from Kotak Mahindra Bank (Defence Colony, South Delhi) of INR 2, 000/-.

When I woke up and saw all these transaction messages, I quickly reported to SBI Customer Care and blocked my debit card.

Mr. Abhishek Srivastava (A/C No.[protected]) that Rs.17, 500/- has been withdrawn from his account by fraudsters on 02.03.2018 from HDFC and Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM, Defence Colony (Transaction details and customer application attached herewith).

I have attached all the documents for the same i.e. Transaction Summary of Withdraw, Application written to bank and Application for lodging a police complaint
Mar 08, 2018

State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

State Bank of India [SBI]