State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Jan 30, 2023
20028

File a complaint to State Bank of India [SBI]

Having problems with State Bank of India [SBI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by State Bank of India [SBI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

State Bank of India [SBI]

1800 425 3800

View more phone numbers

State Bank of India [SBI] reviews & complaints page 1347

i have deposited the required fees 15 days back
but still not able to get the reprint of my application
still getting message to get it after 15th of june
exam is on 6th july
when i will send or post it.

State Bank of India — Application re-print

I have applied for clerical post for SBI. I have got registration id and password but now when I am taking re-print of the same, it is sayint that registration is not valid...Please suggest
some error in application form of clerk there i have got ragistration id and passward but now i m taking re print of that same page but it is saying no registration please do somthing..
To
THE BANK MANAGER
STATE BANK OF INDIA, KARANJIA, MAYURBHANJ

SUB:-[to get bank education loan regarding]

respected sir,
I beg to state that i am ..sumit kumar naik doing B.Tech civil engg. In ARYAN INSTITUTE OF ENGG.& TECH., BBSR[protected].I got 75% marks in diploma career from JHARSUGUDA ENGG. SCHOOL, JHARSUGUDA and 45% marks in 10th study in M.K. HIGH SCHOOL, KHICHING, MY native place is khiching in mayurbhanj dist, odisha state 757039.I m from middle class family and trying to get bank education loan but S.B.I bank manager was refuses me and he is not giving any application from and bank study loan.Sir please it go bank study loan means it will be very useful for my future life so, please take any action.
sumit kumar naik,
s/o-manoranjan naik
at-parbatipur, po-khiching
via-sukruli, dist- mayurbhanj, odisha, 757039

I have an ATM card of State Bank of Patiala.On dated 02/06/2008 at time 15:11 I used the card no.[protected]
    at SB PATIALA ATM having ATM ID S1AN50025601 located at Natinal Institute jalandhar. I put the card in atm made the
    Transaction for withdrawl of Rs 20000/- but I received only Rs. 9000 due to some misfunctioning of ATM machine .
    But from my account Rs. 20, 000/- had been debited.
    I also had written an application to bank manager of bank at barnch NIT jalandhar,
    But still rest amount is not credited to my account.
    I need amount urgent.

So Here I am requesting you to please Reverse this amount as soon as possible.

Rajneesh Rani

Place: NIT Jalandhar A/c no. [protected]

Address: 1A Durga Colony jalandhar

e-mail [protected]@yahoo.com

mobile no- [protected]
    sir/madam
    There was problem occur in[protected] at night 8.10pm and withdraw 11000 from my account but the money didnot come and it says unble to proceess, and i saw my account and 110000 has been debited my account i really shoked and i went[protected] morning to complin the bank manger but they says to come after 15 days but i need amount urgent what can i do now plz help me sir/madams.

phno:[protected]
    email:[protected]@gmail.com
    A/C no:[protected]
    NAME: D.Dinakaran samuel,
    Father:D.samuel
    BRANCH: Guntakal.
    Non-receipt of cash on withdrawl but money being deducted from account
    I, Jyothi Lakshmi, having ac. number of [protected] in SBI at Indiranagar branch, bangalore tried to withdraw an amount of Rs. 8000/- from the SBM ATM machine located in NGEF, Bangalore on 10th of February 09. At that time after entering the amount i pressed the enter button upon which it said "Please wait, Transaction is being processed". After that the machine got swithced off and restarted again when I tried withdrawing the amount it was already debit to my account. I did not get any confirmation receipt stating the same.

This is a negligence of a technical flaw caused by the ATM machine and I was in no way responsible for it. It is therefore requested to please rectify the mistake as soon as possible so that it might be convenient for me and is also requested to reverse the amount of Rs. 8000/- back to my account.

I have also submitted the application for the same at the Indirangar Branch Bank where I have a savings account. The person who received the application did not respond to me properly. I believe that a small consideration has to be given to the customer who are in need of it.

I in very badly need the amount. I request you to kindly take it up as soon as possible.

Jyothi Lakshmi

No.131, Krishnamurthy Colony
    Indiranagar Post,
    Bangalore - 560038
    Ph. [protected]
    Respected sir/madam
    There was problem occur in[protected] at around 9.30pm,
    I withdraw Rs.10000/- from my account but the money didnot come
    and i saw my Rs. 10000/- has been debited from my account.
    I really shoked and went[protected] morning to complin the
    bank manger(Ultadanga Branch) but they says to come after 7 days.
    But I need amount urgently what can I do now plz help me sir/madams.

phno:[protected]
    email:[protected]@yahoo.co.in
    A/C no:[protected]
    NAME: Mr. Falguni Mukhopadhyay.
    BRANCH: Ultadanga.
    Dear Sir

My Name is Santosh K Gudi.My Savings Accountnumber is[protected],
    DeshpandeNagar Branch, Hubli, Karnataka.Today i.e[protected] in Hubli and Dharwad Most of the Sbi ATM's are not worked .Message is displaying that 'THIS ATM IS OUT OF ORDER'.So I have visited Vijaya Bank, Navanagar Branch, Hubli ATM and tried to Withdraw the amount.But I have received the Slip that 'SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS RESPONCE CODE 070 CONTACT BANK'.But in my account rs.5000/- is debited.I have the slip of Vijaya Bank with me.What Can I do for this.Please Reply.

With Thanks and Regards
    Santosh Gudi
    Mob.[protected]
    subject : not received money from atm machine but money deducted from my a/c [protected]

sir
    i am ajeet kumar gupta having a salary a/c in the sbi naval base no [protected]
    when i tried to withdraw rs 2500 from my a/c [protected] on 4th july 2009 about 2100 hrs on that time
    due to power supply failure atm machine working failed cause of that i got no money from the atm
    but when i checked my a/c in other atm after one hour the money was deducted from my a/c
    i already have given claim against that but no any reply come till now

so iam requesting you to take necessary action for that

ajeet kumar gupta
    I have an ATM card of State Bank India in Pondicherry.On dated 11/06/2009, I used the card no.[protected]
    at ICICI ATM having ATM ID S1CNO893 located at PATEL PETROL BUNK PONDICHERRY. I put the card in atm made theTransaction of Rs 10, 000/- but I could not get money, my account Rs. 10, 000/- had been debited.
    I also had written an application to bank manager of bank at Gandhi Nagar Branch Pondicherry,
    the amount is not credited to my account.
    I need amount urgent.

So, Here I am requesting you to please Reverse this amount as soon as possible.

A.Vadivelane

Place: Pondicherry, A/c No. [protected]

Address: 75, Bajanaimadam Stree,
    Muthirapalayam,
    Pondicherry - 09.
    e-mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

Mobile No: [protected]
    R/Sir,

I have applied for ATM card for current acount of M/s satyam engineering A/C no. [protected] after than I have received Three nos.ATM cards from your organisation.received for card names M/s satyam engineerig card no[protected],[protected], but ATM card working on my saving account no. ([protected]).there fore i am requested you to changing of account no. in ATM card no [protected][protected],[protected] ATM card for account no. [protected] .So that i can mattke traansaction from my firm acocunt.hope for soon reply

matter most urgent please.

My Name:- Arjun kumar
    M/s Satyam Engineering M/s Satyam engineering
    (Arjun kumar) saving account no.[protected]
    Prop. Current account no[protected]
    Mobil no-[protected], [protected] Branch SBPThermalcolonyPANIPAT
    Branccode:- 50250

The SBI Clerk Application form Print / Reprint link is not available in the site. Till 2nd of June the link shows that take a print out after 31st May 2007 and now the link is not available. Kindly look into the matter as application form is necessary to appear in the examination.
      What is happening to the site statebankofindia.com?? We are unable to get the print-out of the applicaion form.When we will be able to do so??
      ya now the date of the print has been changed nad since today is 6th june but as we click on the print out option it shows"please take the print out after 5th june onwards"...
      WILL WE ABLE TO TAKE THE PRINT OUT AFTER 2008, I SUPPOSE...COZ 31ST MAY AND 5TH JUNE AS THE LINK SHOWING IS THE PAST OR WILL COME IN 2009.

DO SOMETHING REGARDING THIS ...
      please give the reprint link of sbi clerk application form
      I am the candidate who fill the sbi clerk application form & that was successed but i didn't get the printout of forms
      When i select or click the application print out reprints then is displays take a print outs after 5th june onwards i tried today
      then again it displays same itself. plz help me as possible.
      mail me your reply me as soon as possible with answer
      arpan
      print out will be available after 15 june on website written below:

check it.

other — 15th june onwards printout

plz take action for printout for clerical post so that on 6th july examination i can appear.
      (Manish, jugle tulsi ram bichiya), gorakhpur(u.p.)
      please give the reprint link of sbi clerk application form
      we are unable to get the print out of the application form...please provide reprint link of sbi clerk application form
      i am unable to get the print out of the application form.pliz give the reprint link.

I have applied for clerical post online on 22.5.2008 by depositing Rs.250/- at SBI Sovabazar(1647) branch.Deposit journal no. is[protected].My reference no. is 5474821.I have also received the call letter(Roll no.[protected]).But the problem is that the Category in the call letter shows ST, although I am a General Category candidate and deposited Rs.250/-(and not Rs.50/- as earmarked for SC/ST candidates).I am in a fix.Shall be grateful to be guided.

Jeet Roy.

SBI — Can't take printout of Application Form (15th June Onwards)

I filled the application form for SBI clerical post online...
      I got my reg ID as well as password...
      then I even got the print out...
      But the applicants were also supposed to take another print out from 15th June onwards...
      I tried on 15th June but the website wasnt opening on that day...
      I tried on another day but NOW THERE'S NO OPTION AT ALL FROM WHERE WE CAN TAKE THE PRINT OUT...
      What am I supposed to do now...
      I MUST SAY SBI WEBSITE SUCKS !!!
      What is going on i can't take a print out of the Application form, why??????
      Can you give me a proper link to take it, PLEASE
      Sir, my friend has taken the draft but not printout the form after completed the form. So, Reg. ID is 6001293 and Password is 0b6GX368. So, sir how i print out form. Please advice. Thanks.
      are you SBI people are plaaying with candidates???
      today is my exam date bt till today I am unable to take the print out...
      WHY????
      please give the reprint link of sbi clerk application form
      I have applied online for the post of clerk in sbi on 25.8.09. As my printer cartridge has worn out I could not have a printout copy of my application. Please advise.

Sd/-
      Maya George
      please send me SBI clarck application form

apppl — can't take print out

i used to apply on line but i can not able to take print out can any one help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
      I registered for the sbi cleark examination but i forgot to take the print out of my application for so please guide me and try to solve my quires thank u sir
      i do not get the link for reprinting the filled application of clerical post 2009.requesting you to send it to my e-mail id
      please send me SBI clarck application form.i am unable to get the print out of the application form. pls give the reprint link or pls send me the form of my email adress as above.
      respected sir,
      I registered for the sbi cleark examination but i forgot to take the print out of my application form,
      requesting you to send it to my e-mail id

Respected sir,

i have apply for the post clearc, i have got your regestration id and password. but still i have not recived print outs. your reprint option send one message that is "TAKE PRINT OUT AFTER 31st MAY ONWARDS".and ihave some mistake in my Email ID to fill up the on line application form it is possible to change the Email ID My Email id is [protected]@rediff.com
        Jun 10, 2014
        Yamz's response
        I have given the mail id wrongly in registration form. Whether I will be able to change it?? How will i get the hall ticket?? waiting for the reply at the earliest

SBI — regarding some change in applicationform

unfotunately i typed the % of 10, 12 in place of 12 & BSc
        Respected sir,

Please tell me how can I will re-print my application form.
        Saurav Mandal
        Respected sir,

i have apply for the post of clerk, i have got your regestration id and password. but still i have not received print outs. your reprint option send one message that is "TAKE PRINT OUT AFTER 31st MAY ONWARDS". But still i cant print out my application form. kindly reply me in my email-ID.

Sathya
        I applied for the post of clerk.I got the reg id and password also.But, the print outs are not geting.It is sayiny that "TAKE THE PRINTOUTs AFTER 31ST MAY ONWARDS".Already today is 2nd June.So, whatz the problem and why the system is showing like that and when we have to take the prints.
        So, kindly send me the details of that to my mail id, sir.
        Thanking You...
        Yours truly,
        Hari Kishore seela.
        So, kindly send me the details of that to my mail id, sir.
        Thanking You...
        S.Sathiskumar
        I applied for the post of clerk.I got the reg id and password also.But, the print outs are not geting.It is sayiny that "TAKE THE PRINTOUTs AFTER 31ST MAY ONWARDS".Already today is 2nd June.kindly send me the details of that to my mail id.
        This is the most unprofessional attitude I have ever seen. Firstly sbi had removed the application form from the site before the closing date. And SBI branches were asking for the challan form to deposit money.
        Now, again they have removed the link for reprinting the application form.
        If this is the way they are working, then I have much doubt how long SBI is going to servive.
        Can anyone help us to make SBI understand that they are playing with the faith of the young generation.
        I already registered for SBI clerks exam through online. But I didn't take Application printout that time because of Some internal problems in the website. While im trying now, the reprint option not displayed in the website(no such page displayed in the website). What i have to do now. Please give me a sollution sir.
        respected sir,

i applied for the post of cleric but i didn't took the printout. it shows take the print after 31st may onwards. i checked on june3rd there is no option of reprint application form. i got my id and password to my mail account. so pls send the details to my mail a/c as quikcly as possible.
        hi,
        i submitted the application form for sbi clerical post.but at that time for taking print out it displays a message "after 31st may only, application is available for taking print out".But now the page is not opening .
        sir even i didn't got mail on my email id plz send confirmation on
        my new email id i.e [protected]@yahoo.com
        Sir I have submitted online application form, and i get registration number and password, that time i not taken the print out, so how can i to take the printout that online application form please help me.
        Howto reprintmy application form submitted for SBI clerical post?

sir even i didn't got mail on my email id plz send confirmation
        Respected Sir/ Madam,
        I have applied for the post of clerk, it was online application..

I have submitted the form, that time i got the message like " Please take the printout after 31st may onwards " and one more message was " You will receive conformation in 24hrs. on your e-mail"

But i didnt get any e-mail for conformation from your side.

Now the links for reprint are not open.

Plz help me for the problem.

Thank you.
        If you can`t able to take printout in future then please contact me,
        I will complaint against state bank, I am also suffering the same problem.
        We all can complaint against him.
        Respected Sir/ Madam,
        I have applied for the post of clerk, it was online application..

I have submitted the form, that time i got the message like " Please take the printout after 31st may onwards " while on june
        1st wen i opned the website for the printout there was some problem in the server and it said some 76 line error in webpage

Now the links for reprint are not open.

Plz help me for the problem.

respected sir,

during the submition of online aplication form. I committed a mistake as i wrongly filled my mobile no. [protected] inplace of [protected]. so I requect u to correct the mistake if posible.

thanking you.
        Hi Sir,

My name is Tadi Srilakshmi and I have applied for the SBI Clerical post online registration, i have got registration id and password. But when I am trying to print my application login fails and error message displays "your Registration is not valid"

Name : Tadi Srilakshmi
        Father Name : T Simhachalam
        Date of Birth: 26th August 1987

Thanks and Regards,
        - Srilakshmi

SBI — error due to entering application

i try to reprintout the application forum in this time i get replay information as error due to entering application
        when the time of filling the application i wrongly enter my email id
        I have registered my application online before 1 week of last date of application submission, but still i cant takeout my application printout.Kindly instruct me how to get the printout else say the alternate way or the step i should take for getting hallticket.Kindly respond to this...
        Sir I have submitted online application form, and i get registration number and password, that time your reprint option send one message that is "TAKE PRINT OUT AFTER 15th JUNE ONWARDS". But still i cant print out my application form. The message received this application can not be submitted due to some error.kindly reply me in my email-ID.
        My name is Ankita Sinha and i have applied for the SBI Clerck Post online registration in your web site www.sbi.co.in, i have got registration id and password. But when i am trying to print my application login error message displays your registration is not valid. plz. mail me, what can i do, how to get the printout of application form

regards,
        Ankita Sinha
        D.O.B[protected].
        PLEASE TAKE OUT THE PRINTOUTS FROM THIS WEBSITE THIS WORKS 100% AND THEN MAIL ME AFTER YOU GET YOUR sbi PRINTOUTS FOR THE CLERICAL POST.

i AM PASTING THE LINK OF THE WEBSITE BELOW HOPE YOU CAN ABLE TO TAKE OUT YOUR PRINTOUTS .

INDRANIL GANGULY
        (SOFTWARE PROFESSIONAL).
        Sir I have submitted online application form, and i get registration number and password, that time but i forget my password and reg id please send my reg id and password on my E-mail.

sir even i didn't got mail on my email id plz send confirmation

State Bank of India — I Didnt get the print of online application form & Call letter till date

I had applied to sbi clerical exam on 24-may-2008.Till today i didnt get any call letter and even i didnt get the print out of my application form.
        I am Mr. Vidyadhar.Ghanshyam.behra. My Registration No. is 8268184& paswood is 19vkmR6D & My Roll No. is [protected] Sir I didnot receive my call letter. so, please give me my call letar in my adress Shanti Seva Sangh, New Bharat Nagar, Vashinaka, Mahul Rd, Chembur Mum-74. MY Phone no [protected]/[protected] OR My email ID vidhy.[protected]@rediffmail.com . & my another request is during the submition of online aplication form. I committed a mistake as i wrongly filled my Sub-caste SC inplace of ST. so I requect u to correct the mistake if posib
        I shall be very thankful to you
        hi sir, my name is( pardeep kumar )but by mistake i write my name( pardep kumar) on the on line form. so i request u to correct my name...

State Bank of India — Wrong catagory type in call letter

Sir
        I am subhasis dutta have given the exam of SBI Clarkship, held
        on 6th july, 2008.But the catagory mentioned in call letterand
        also in exam hall sit is SC, Which should be OBC.
        So if kindly change my catagory I will be grateful to you.

Subhasis Dutta
        I didn't get the print out of SBI clerk examination held on 6/7/08. How shall I get the print out for further use
        I didn't get the print of online application form of the State Bank Of India Clerk Examination held on 6/7/08. How shall I get the print out for the further use

SBI — Not fill my application form due to sbi errors

I am trying to fill my application form for the last two days but there is a problem on your side. last date is 31.12.2008, I am very much worry to how I can submmit the form. Sir please suggest any solution to us.

Yours sincerely
        Richa Rana
        Deposit Journal No.[protected]

Vanita Bhanot
        Deposit Journal No.[protected]
        State Bank Of India, Jamal Pur, Ludhiana, Punjab
        Hi Sir,

My name L. Sivakumudha i entered my address(mettu patty colony, mattu patty (post), seshanchavadi(via), Salem-636111) but by mistake i entered my address (mettu pattu colony, mettu patty (post) salem-636111) when i applied on the online form. So i request you to correct my address and call letter to my correct address .My Register Id iS 1018672.

L.Sivakumudha.
        i apply online your (sbi) clerk post. exam on[protected] but till date no received your call letter. i m distrube. i m not prepairing in exam. so send me call letter

thax
        my name is s .madhubabu i entered my catagery is OBC by mistake i enterd as ST. so i request u to correct my catagery. my register id is 131753
        sir, pls change my email id as ([protected]@yahoo.co.in) in SBI clerks application form .My registration ID:723364
        password:qwpt6752
        NON EGSISMENT OF PPO PAYMENT I HAD SENT A REQUEST BEFORE BUT THEIR IS NO REPLY BY THE BANK

sbi po application — online application form

dear sir,
        i am asha interested to apply for probationary officers post in SBI but the link to apply online is not opening and 16/08/09 is last date for paying the challan what should i do, in SBI bank they are telling you will get challan form online but its not working please help
        sir please tell me when the application form for PO will be issue. i have seen many times but did not find the exact date. please help me

my name is manisha praveenkumar thanawala i have applied for the SBI CLERCK post online registation in your site, i have got registation id my id is 1981459 and my password is 3PNGY8Z4, my branch code is 0368, my deposite journal no is[protected] & i pay fees only 50,
        BUT some problem i fill my DOB is wrong my real DOB 20/11/1981, and i fill 21/11/1981,
        so plz help me what can i do, can u change
        my mail id is "[protected]@gmail.com" pls mail me urgent,
        my mob no [protected],

Regard's
        manisha praveenkumar thanawala
        DOB -20/11/1981
        BARODA

SBI — SBI-mistake in Date of Birth

Greetings!!

Sir, my registration ID for SBI Clerical exam 2009 which will held in 8th and 15th November is – 1189475

While filling the application form my Date of Birth is changed, its showing October 11, 1981, its wrongly entered, My actual D.O.B is November 18, 1981.

Please request you to change the D.O.B, and if possible send me the new application form at my following email ids---

[protected]@yahoo.com

sandeep.[protected]@ubiqueconsultancy.com

SBI — Wrong email address during registration

Dear Sir

While registering online for SBI clerical exam 2009, i have entered wrong email address. i.e instead of [protected]@gmail.com, i have entered [protected]@gmail.com.

What should i do now. I do not know my password and id. please help me.

Suvarna Satpute
        I am RAMRATAN KARAD sir i want to date of aplication form for P O EXAM plz give date and last date to submit the challan and aplication from
        I submit the Online Application I got Registration no but I have not Password
        Please tell me my application password
        Respected sir,
        I have registered my application online on last date of application submission, but still i cant takeout my application printout.Kindly instruct me how to get the printout else say the alternate way or the step i should take for getting hallticket.Kindly respond to this..
        I fillup clerck post form on online on dated 15.09.09
        I required a correction in my form please
        my present email id [protected]@gmail.com
        I have submitted wrong email id that was [protected]@gmail.com
        pl replace it with corrected email Id [protected]@gmail.com
        my registration id is 4671940
        and pl reply me on my email if it is possible
        Deepti Rajput
        email id [protected]@gmail.com
        Respected Sir/Ma'am,
        I've submitted my online application for clerical examinations 2009 on 6th september, 2009. but due to some internal problem in website i was not able to take printout of my application. i waited for the exams for a long time now when i am facing such problem so i am so tensed. kindly give attention to my problem and tell the solution as soon as possible. i will be highly obliged.

thnking you!
        requestee,
        Kamakshi Gupta.
        Respected Sir/Ma'am,
        I've submitted online application for clerical examinations 2009 on 6th september, 2009. but due to internal problem in website i could not get my printouts of application on time. please tell the solution as soon as possible. i would be highly obliged.
        Thanking you!
        yours obediently,
        Shipra Gupta.
        Thamking you!
        yours obediently,
        Shipra Gupta.

Please change my email id ( [protected]@yahoo.com) in SBI clerks application form .My registration. ID [protected]@yahoo.in Pass Word.epw9ve84.Form No.2434964 Date 29/8/2009.

Please you send your informetion in my new id. so im attend yor writern.

your faithfuly.

Rajesh kumar
        MR. OP BHAAT,
        I HAVE A A/C IN YOUR BANK'S UTTAM NAGAR BRANCH, AND I WANTED TO COMPLAIN THAT A BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN INSTALLED THERE WHO DON'T TAKE THEIR JOBS SERIOUSLY AND DON'T UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF COSTUMER'S TIME. SINCE UTTAM NAGAR BRANCH IS A VERY HEAVYLY USED BRANCH SO I URGE YOU TO EITHER TAKE A INTIATIVE TO INCREASE YOUR STAFF' S EFFICIENCY OR OPEN A NEW BRANCH IN THE NEAR BY REGION.
        THANKING YOU(IF YOU ADDRESS TO MY REQUEST)
        PIYUSH JAIN
        Sir i has not reciued my call letar my registration ID is1353297
        my registration id is 2859669,
        I have n"t recd. my hall ticket/admission ticket yet,
        kindly help and suggest.

aa — name change

i have completed my 10th in 2001 my name was printed prayeeth kumar instead of praneeth kumar and from that onwards my name prayeeth kumar in all my certificates.but in ration card,caste certificate and voter card printed as praneeth kumar .please tell the procedure to change my name in 10th and intermediate certificates
        hi, i have given sbi clerical exam. At the online submission time i didnt take print out of application form but now I want to take out the print out of application form. but now i am confused from where should i take the print out. please can anyone help me. i need that print out urgently.
        hi, i am sudharsanan,
        i have eager to apply for SBI PO officer exam in SBI but am forward class, unfortunately am so poor how about i can apply for job by paying 500 rs. this should be change . you people can fix some difference but this is too much. how can i apply for this?
        even forward cast also being poor and we earn the money in same value.
        sudharsanan.[protected]@gmail.com
        Hi Sir,

By mistake i have entered my DOB as 23.02.1987, request to correct it as 23.02.1989.

Mahalakshmi
        Reg No:[protected]
        respected sir
        by mistake i have entered my date of birth[protected] instead of[protected] in sbi po 2013 registration form .
        my registration no is [protected]
        Hi Sir
        I have submitted online application for SBI PO by entering wrong Date of birth.Kindly help me whether i am eligible for exam.
        Dear sir/mam,
        I filled SBI PO online examination form today
        at 5 o'clock but by mistake i filled wrong My 12th year of passing.So
        sir please change my 12th year of passing 2000 to 2002.
        Filled year of passing(wrong):2000

Your contact telephone number :[protected]

Thanks&Regards
        Deepak Kumar Pathak
        Hi Sir,

By mistake i have entered my DOB as 17.01.1989, request to correct it as 16.01.1989.

Ashish Das
        Reg No:[protected]

my dob is 15/08/1988 due to mistake it was filled 14/08/2013. plz correct it and allowed me for exam.

Akshay Deep Tripathi
        reg. no. [protected]
        Reg. No : [protected]

I have mistakenly entered My Name wrongly as "PADAMAVATHI V" instead of "PADMAVATHI V"

I was unable to edit the application online.

Kindly change My name in the application form as "PADMAVATHI V"
        i wrongly uploaded signature which is not mine.
        Registration No.[protected]
        DOB:[protected]
        full name: Vijaykumar Maddi
        Email:vijay.[protected]@gmail.com
        ph no: [protected]

Please help in uploading signature once again

vijay
        Hello Sir,

My name is Mugada R Vamsi Krishna, I have applied for SBI PO - 2014 but by mistake I have my name(Mugada R Vamsi Krisha) on the on line form.

so I request you to tell me the procedure to correct my name

Thanks & Regards,
        Vamsi
        raghu.[protected]@gmail.com
        Hello Sir,

My name is Mugada R Vamsi Krishna, I have applied for SBI PO - 2014 regn.no is [protected] but
        by mistake I have my name(Mugada R Vamsi Krisha) on the on line form.

so I request you to tell me the procedure to correct my name

Thanks & Regards,
        Vamsi
        raghu.[protected]@gmail.com
        Wrong selection of caste-SBI PO Application

Dear Sir/Mam,
        I am Manjunath, I made mistake while filling the form. I entered the caste as ST instead of SC. I request you to please change it SC. My registration id is [protected]. Please help me.

Thanking You,
        Manjunath
        |Respected Sir,

My name is EKTA CHAUDHARY during the submission of online application form for the SBI clerical post 2014. I committed a mistake as i wrongly mentioned gender male in place of female. My registration no. is [protected]. So i request you to correct the mistake if possible. I will grateful to you.

During the submition of online aplication form. I committed a mistake as i wrongly typed religion, I am from hindu religion
        but it was selected Muslim

please do the needful

my registration id is - [protected]
        sir, while applying for sbi po i've given my name wrong.will i be allowed to take the exam?please reply fast
        HI Sir,

I recently applied for sbi clerk post, but I made a mistake with my date of birth.can you please tell me is their any possibility to edit my date of birth.

Vandana Goutham.
        sir, i applied for sbi clerk exam .my name is "VERONICA GRACE", but i registered using my first name as VERONICA ONLY so i got the call letter in the name VERONICA but in my ID PROOF I HAVE "VERONICA GRACE", i want the call letter in my full name mentioned as"VERONICA GRACE".kindly send me the call letter.my REG NO:[protected] PASSWORD:68696554
        This is Abi. I have applied for Assistants for clerical cadre exam and i have paid my fees through online. Till date I didn't receive the registration number, password and hall ticket. please help me to get the registration number and hall ticket.
        dear sir
        pls change my email id as (e.[protected]@gmail.com ) in SBI clerks application for registration number:[protected] name:engle kalpana
        edit my email as e.[protected]@gmail.com
        my registration number is [protected]
        and my password is F43F7ABK

SIR I HAVE WRONGLY ENTERED MY CATEGORY AS OBC INSTEAD OF GENERAL
        so please help me to change the category now sir as my exam is coming soon

sir, please mail me at [protected]@gmail.com, as this is the contact email id given for the exam
        Respected sir,
        My name is Himanshu bisht and i filled form of SBI PO 2016 but unfortunately i done mistake regarding my date of birth . Actually my dob is - 12/07/1994 but i wrongly typed it 12 /02/1994 n i think it is a major mistake . Plz sir help me n plz give me some suggestion what can i do ? Plz sir help me . I am attaching my form pic plz help me ...
        Respectes sir,
        My name is himanshu bisht. I filled SBI PO recruitment form 2016 but unfortunately i typed my dob wrong in form . My dob is 12/07/1994 but i typed it 12/02/1994. My form registration no is[protected] and password is UBK9M72Y. Sir plz help n give me some suggestion regarding this mistake .

Dear Sirs,

Regarding State Bank of India, online submission of clerical post application, i had submitted on 27th May 2008 & they provide user & password to my mail ID. As per their information application print out took after 30th May 2008. But till that clerical website has gone. How can we take printout our application.

application for clerical post — application for clerical post

this is rajeshwari here i had submitted my application for the post of clerk in ur bank but till tody i am not able to take the print of my application or view the status of it please send the details of it at the earliest to my e-mail id my deposit journal number is[protected]and the branch code where i deposited is 1626 - bangalore city
          karnataka state
          my contact numberis [protected]
          kindly do the need full at the earliest
          rajarajeshwari

respected sir/madam
            my name is AJAY DHONDE, i submeet application form for the post of clerk. This day i am trying a lot but not carry print out for my application form
            my id no.1484070
            pls. provide me my application form printout details on my E-Mail adress is [protected]@rediffmail.com
            respected sir/medam
            my name is Naveen Kumar, i submeet application foram of post of clarck date 26/05/2008.
            my id no.8001409
            respected sir/medam
            my name is Neha Agarwal, i submeet application foram of post of clarck date 24/05/2008.
            my id no.5566185
            on my E-Mail adress.[protected]@rediffmail.com
            respected sir/medam
            my name is shani kumar, i submeet application foram of post of clarck date 31/05/2008.
            my id no.6178109
            my name is ACHINTYA KUMAR BISWAS, i submeet application foram of post of clarck
            my id no.1539543
            my name is ACHINTYA KUMAR BISWAS, i submeet application foram of post of clarck
            my id no.1539543
            my name is TARUN KUMAR PAL, i submeet application foram of post of clarck
            my id no.1533161
            respected sir/medam
            my name is SUSHIL HEMBRAM, i submeet application foram of post of clarck
            my id no.8012514
            respected sir/medam
            my name is DEBABRATA BARMAN, i submeet application foram of post of clarck
            my id no.8012852
            respected sir/medam
            my name is SANTA SARKAR, i submeet application foram of post of clarck
            my id no.1538167
            on my E-Mail adress.
            my name is mohanambal, i submet application form of post of clerck date 24/05/2008.
            my id no.1491111
            pls. provide me my application form details
            on my E-Mail adress.[protected]@gmail.com
            my id no.1491111
            pls. provide me my application form details
            on my E-Mail adress.[protected]@gmail.com
            respected sir/medam
            my name is AKHIL MALIK, i submeet application form for the post of clarck. This day i am trying a lot but not carry prin out for my application form
            my id no.1422036
            pls. provide me my application form printout details on my E-Mail adress
            Sir
            i am wrong categray is add in my application so you make change this my cataegray is Oh and Ol but right hi so plz mistak is accpatc to my disiblty cataegary is OH (OL)
            My Id 6022030
            Email [protected]@yahoo.com
            i submiyt the form but not get print out.
            what is the futher process.
            respected sir/medam
            my name is babu lal meena, i submeet application foram of post of clarck date 27/05/2008.
            my id no.5829096
            respected sir/medam
            my name is pappu lal meena, i submeet application foram of post of clarck date 17/05/2008.
            my id no.8033125
            my id no.8033125
            respected sir/medam
            my name is paras ram meena, i submeet application foram of post of clarck date 17/05/2008.
            my id no.5561686
            respected sir/medam
            my name is Sunil Kumar Srivastava, i submeet application foram of post of clarck date 23/05/2008.
            my id no.7503880
            on my E-Mail adress.
            I submiyt the form but not get print out.
            what is the futher process.

4 hours 6 minutes ago by Rajib Kumar Siuli [send email]
            respected sir/medam
            my name is Rajib Kumar Siuli, i submeet application foram of post of clarck date 29/05/2008.
            my id no.9748955 pls. provide me my application foram ditels
            on my E-Mail adress.[protected]@rediffmail.com
            RESPECTED.
            MADAM/SIR,
            MY REGISTRATION ID IS-6089956.

REGARDS,
            RUJITA V. SHELAR
            MY REGISTRATION ID IS-1601753
            I HAVE SUBMITTED THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM BUT NOT GET THE PRINT OUT, PLEASE SEND ME THE COPY OF SAME TO MY E-MAIL ID PROVIDED IN SUBMITTED APPLICATION FORM. my e.mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
            MY REGISTRATION ID 1451352
            submeet app. foram but not get print out
            respected sir/medam
            my name is Devendran, i submeet application foram of post of clarck date 29/05/2008.
            my id no.5940588
            pls. provide me my application foram ditels
            on my E-Mail adress is devendran.[protected]@gmail.com
            respected sir/madam
            my name is TUSHAR PARMAR, i submeet application form for the post of clerk. This day i am trying a lot but not carry print out for my application form
            my id no.1495039
            pls. provide me my application form printout details on my E-Mail adress is [protected]@yahoo.co.in
            REGISTRATION ID
            1 dinesh patil 8519847
            2 pravin patil 8524190
            I want to know the correct exam date for the post of SBI Clark.

Thanks & regards
            we submit the application but we are not get the printout
            plz chek my application
            I submeet app. foram but not get print out
            my id no.8001409
            on my E-Mail adress [protected]@yahoo.com

Rekha Rani
            my name is shyam kumar, i submet application form of post of clerck date 28/05/2008.
            my id no.8270115 and pls. provide me my application form details
            on my E-Mail adress.[protected]@yahoomail.com and [protected]@rediffmail.com.
            respected sir/madam,
            I here to know about my call letter.i have not receive any call letter or email so, how can i get that please tell me and tell the exam date for me.
            vyas vivek j.
            respected sir/medam
            my name is HETAL G CHAUDHARI, i submeet application foram of post of clarck date 30/05/2008.
            my Deposite JOURNAL NO.[protected]
            my Deposite JOURNAL NO.[protected]
            Respected Sir,

I HAVE SUBMITTED THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM BUT NOT GET THE PRINT OUT, PLEASE SEND ME THE COPY OF SAME TO MY E-MAIL ID PROVIDED IN SUBMITTED APPLICATION FORM AS SOONEST POSSIBLE.
            MY REGISTRATION ID IS-5667511 AND PASSWORD-61vQ585L.

AMIT ROY
            Sub- Registration No.23407 Change in Recruitment of probationary officer (Centre Code-38) I am Apply for Clark Recruitment

My Roll No.[protected] and I am Apply for Claek Recruitment but inter net problem probationary officer So change Post Recruitment of Clark
            please send my admit card on [protected]@yahoo.com
            my registration no is 11699
            password y1jn4078.
            Plz send me Result, It was held in 13 july, Roll No: [protected], i m waiting my result
            i am not able to get the site in your mentioned web site i have filled the amiunt in the sbi but here is not working please could you tell how to open...please within the deadline of the date or extend...
            My name is venkata narayana, I'm lookinig for the clerk job in SBI, i allready done my examination but I could not get my results.pls confirm my details.
            qweilfdrtr4r refvru 35t5yv snjfs vsgmvf gkj, .
            your work is briliyant and verry good

CASH DEPOSITE
            SBI BRANCH GOMTI NAGER LKO CODE 9916 DT 22.08.09 RS 250/-

CASH DEPOSITE
            SBI BRANCH GOMTI NAGER LKO CODE 9916 DT 22.08.09 RS 250/-

VOUCHER NO[protected]
            hello,
            my enqiry related to sbi clerk exams, my friend scored 39.75%in graduation and for sbi clerk exams it needs 40%, can he be eligible for appearing exmas, can a .25%margin be accpted as a round figure.
            plz mail me as soon as posibble..
            thanks
            My name is Manisha D. Sonpls.
            on my E-Mail adress.[protected]@yahoo.co.inawane, I'm lookinig for the clerk job in SBI, provide me my application foram ditels pls confirm my details
            respected sir/medam
            my name is maunil soni, i submeet application foram of post of clarck date 23/05/2008.
            this day i am lost of try but not carry prin provide me my application foram ditels pls confirm my detailsout for my app
            I am doing BBA in 2nd year at rajkot.
            I am doing BBA in 2nd year at rajkot.
            I student am of 10+2.now iam in b.a final year. I am applying the clerk post.
            my name is ankit, my 12th percentage is 66.49%.
            plz sir i have submit my sbi Clark from but i have not received my print out so plz give my application form by my email address

SBI — link is not availiable

i am kartwya bhardwaj.
            i want to inform you that i have fill the form of sbi for clerk. i could not print out that time.
            but i got user name and password from the site.
            but this site is not availiable.

please take the decision in my favour.

kartwya bhardwaj
            mb-[protected]
            Sir/ my is salman momin Reg. No 3113632 please sent call letter for me in above email address before i give invalid email address so i request you sir please sent call letter at my new email address [protected]@gmail.com
            Please sent call letter for me Reg. No 3113632 SALMAN MOMIN email [protected]@gmail.com
            I am agree to sbi clark post...
            REGISTRATION ID

SBI — Not getting print out of SBI clerk form

Dear Sir/Madam.,

I have applied on line for the post of clerk.
              Even i got PASSWORD & ID to take print out of that filled form.
              As per your statement i m trying to take a print out after 30th May..But in your site i didnt find any option for this.
              Please let me know...
              Hope to get quick response from you.

Smita.m.Vatnal

SBI Clerk — application printout not taken

i am p.pandeeswari i forgot to take printout . plz tell me how
              how to take the print

P.PANDEESWARI
              Please send the call letter through post at least
              B'coz, i'm facing the same problem.
              so pls tell solution of this.
              did not any message for post of sbi clerks still now.could please search my appication
              Dear sir, mam.

i have noted down the Registration no. and the Password of my application form but not taken out the printout of application form.help me what can i do now to download my applicatoin form.
              After filling the SBI Clerk Post Application form, i have got the Regn. No. & Password. Plz tell me when to use the Regn No. & Password & Where???? When we will get a call letter?
              Revert.
              i have submit my form & i got my id & password but unable to take printout
              respected sir/mam,
              I have registered for clerical post but i could not take the print out. Please guide me to take out the print out.
              REVATHY
              Kalpesh
              online application form not available for printing

Respected sir/mam,

Yours faithfully
              Ramya balakrishnan
              I have sucessfully registered three online application for sbi clerk post and got my registration id is 7528024 and password but i dint got application form for printing even after i click the comment "continue" it showed "take print out after 31st may" but now there is no sign for it, kindly advise me how I can take the printout of my online registrateion. Send me the solution on my email id or send me printout at my home address.

thanks
              I have sucessfully registered three online application for sbi clerk post and got my registration id is 7528300 and password but i dint got application form for printing even after i click the comment "continue" it showed "take print out after 31st may" but now there is no sign for it, kindly advise me how I can take the printout of my online registrateion. Send me the solution on my email id or send me printout at my home address.

thanks
              I am also having the problem in taking printout. When I made an attempt for the first time, I received a message that "Please take the printout on 31st May onwards". When I tried that after 31st May, it again shows a message that "Please take the printout on 5th June onwards". When I tried that after 5th June, it is now showing that "Please take the printout after 15th June onwards". What is going on?????? Help me. Please...
              This is ridiculous. It's frustrating to see such an act of negligence from the bank that claims itself to be the largest one in India. Everytime I try to take printout of the application form for my sister, I am prompted with a message to take printout after a specific date that gets postponed once the previous date is passed. Oh come-on !! we are talking about fate of thousands of young aspiring candidates here. I doubt any responsible person will ever care to read these comments. But if he/she does, I would like to ask, "Do not keep them in dark. Give a definite date after which we can get the application form." Hope next time we do not get a message like "Please take the printout after your exam is over."

Dear sir, mam.

I already registered to the SBI clerks through online. I got given username and password. But I didn't take Application printout because of Some internal problems with your software. Then you told me after 31st may take the printout. Now I will try to take the printout that application printing option not displayed. So what is position then what I will do now. Please give me a sollution sir,

clerk post application — mail not received

I has to fill up on line application for clerk post from dated 22/5/2008 and J No.[protected] but i am not recived aney kind of mail and information to be complted my ragistration. So the pls look out my complaint and mail my id no. and password as no as possibal. Without id and password, i can't take reprint.
              My id is p.[protected]@rediffmail.com

Regard's
              prashik Shelare
              Dear sir, madam,

please mail me a site or guide me where i can get my print out for sbi clerk form.

SBI Clerk post application — Print out not available

Hi Sir,

I had applied for SBI clerk post on before 31 may. when i want take print out of the application there is no sign of about that applications in the official website. Please let me know about this.

Ch. Phanikumar
              I have sucessfully registered online application for sbi clerk post and got my registration id and password but i dint got application form for printing even after i click the comment "continue" .So now what i have to do for getting the application form.
              I have registered for the post of clerck on 23 may 08
              You have given instruction to take out the print of application after 01 jun 2008, but i am not able to take out the print of application.
              You are requested to guide me to take out the print

Sudhir Verma
              I have registered for the post of clerck on 23 may 08
              You have given instruction to take out the print of application after 01 jun 2008, but i am not able to take out the print of application, so now what i ve to do inorder to print that application. Give a definite date after which we can get the application form." Hope next time we do not get a message like "Please take the printout after your exam is over."
              Send me the solution on my email id or send me printout at my home address.

You are requested to guide me to take out the print

jai kherajani
              Sir, even after 15th June, 2008 also we are not getting the printout though our registration and ID nos. are correct instead we are getting like invalid registration nos. please help us to come out with this problem. Further I suggest to send interview call letter also at the earliest to the applicants address to avoid these problem.

thanking you
              I am facing the same probelm so please inform me the how to take the printout of the application printout?

Also inform how I will get the call letter?

Sima
              Dear sir/madam,
              I have the same problem and please let me know the way to take an application form printout
              i am p.pandeeswari i forgot to take printout . plz tell me how
              how to take the print
              I have sucessfully registered online application for sbi clerk post and got my registration id and password but i got application form.But I Have to Take Re-printout with the site :http://app1.ibps.in/sbiclmenu.asp But Its not working & I can't take Re-Printout.
              And We get not call letter or Any other Information about Exam.Center.
              What will I Do. Plz Help me. or send any detail my Mail Id- [protected]@rediffmail.com
              I have sucessfully registered online application for sbi clerk post and got my registration id and password but i dint got application form for printing even after i click the comment "continue" it showed "take print out after 31st may" but now there is no sign for it, so now what i ve to do inorder to print that application. Please do needful action at top priority as we are much worried about this issue.

Dear sir/madam,
              Same problem...When will we get our admit cards? Some have already received, some has not...Why every time there is so much problem?
              Dear Sir/Madam
              I have got registration id and password on posting my application form online but I was not able to take the printout.At present also I am regularly visiting the following URL but it is displaying to take the printouts after 15 June but today it is 19th.I don't know what I must do.pls pls pls reply my email
              I have regestered for the post of SBI clerical examination, but I want to take the printout of my registration but the mentioned website is not opened since last four days. Could U please find the solution.
              I have sucessfully registered online application for sbi clerk post and got my registration id and password but i dint got application form for printing even after i click the comment "continue" it showed "take print out after 15st June" but now there is no sign for it, so now what i ve to do inorder to print that application.
              Respected Sir
              My wife has applied fo clerk post in SBI. But I got Registration number and password. In the SBI website, they said on 1st July onwards applcation print outs may be taken and two days later they says on 15th july onwards application print outs may be taken but till date the website is not working. I want to know Whether the application prints out may be taken or not.
              I want to know it Sir

SBI Clerk Post — Not getting print out

Please tell me how to take out revised print out
              I have no print out of clerical post of sbi
              15th onwards i have tried for application form reprint but till now i didn't get...how could i get that application form..plz help me..I am so coufusing...I have my registration ID, and password also...plz send me information as early as possible..
              Best regards
              i have not call letter and print out
              i got online registration number and password . and one thing that i got missing online application print out sign in your site. so how should i appear for the exam
              SIR,
              I have'nt got the printout from the sbi site, its not showing any sign of related application format in this site. i dono wat to do pls help me to get the printout

Best regards,
              S.Nandhagopal
              i didn't take the print out. but i got a message to my mail. after 31 i tried but i couldn't. whether i receive my hall ticket or i will apply newly.
              even after june 20, 2008 i am not received call letter from y
              our side . iam having registration number and pass word.now tell me what is my position.
              thanking you.
              i have submitted my form and get my id and password but i can't take printout and also not received my call letter. so please send me these printed letter on my email or home address.
              I have not call later and print out.
              I always try to reprint the application form but due to softwere application problem. I am not able to take print out of my application form.
              I have already registered in online application and i have to take userid and password.
              I have not call later and print out.
              but i have user id and password because i have apply online application form.
              dear sir i misplaced my registration no and password. and by mistake i had deleted my all e-mails. i am not able to take printout and i do not recieved my roll no yet. you are requested to send me my regs. no and password to my e-mail addresss asap .
              SHYAM SUNDAR SEN
              PURULIA
              My Registration ID - 5572112

S.Nandhagopal.
              I have sucessfully registered online application for sbi clerk post and got my registration id and password but i dint got application form for printing even after 20h June" but now there is no sign for it, so now what i ve to do inorder to print out that application.

My Registration ID - 5460216
              I have sucessfully registered online application for sbi clerk post and got my registration id and password but i dint got application form for printing even after i click the comment "continue" it showed "take print out after 21st June" but now there is no sign for it, so now what i ve to do inorder to print that application.

Copy and paste the above link to your browsers addressbar and join a community
              where you can send as many SMS as you want to any Indian mobile number for
              absolutely FREE!!!
              i have got no message about call letter neither hard copy nor a soft copy. please help me out
              I have sucessfully registered online application for sbi clerk post and got my registration id and password but i dint got my roll no for written test till date plz tell me how can i recieve roll no

Deepak chauhan
              Dear Sir/Madam
              BUT WHEN I AM TRAYING NOW AGAIN IT SAYING INVALID LOGIN .
              PLEASE HELP

MY REGN NO ID-5762719
              and also I till not Received application form by Post.
              sir i have not been able to take the printout even after filling the registration no. and password several times sir plz help me out becoz the page is not showing anything. I didnt got any massage to my mail, how to get the admit card.
              Complaints on "SBI clerk post"
              Read more complaints on this Company
              SBI clerk post
              Posted:[protected] by V.vijay [send email]
              online application form not available for printing

duplicate application is unavailable

I already registered to the SBI clerks through online. I got given username and password. But I didn't take Application printout because of Some internal problems with your software. Then you told me after 31st may take the printout. Now I will try to take the printout that application printing option not displayed. So what is position then what I will do now. Please give me a sollution sir.
              My Registration ID - 5572112

S.Nandhagopal.
              please tell me about sbi printout

Dilip Singh
              i have sucessfully registerd online application for sbi clerk post and i got my registration id and password and i have got the call letter & booklet enclose with it. but i dint get the print paper of the application form till now. will i be eligible for sipping for the examination without the print paper.
              My Registration ID - 1466854
              My ID is 221313 passwd is j9bnq141 but yet to have the print-out
              Please do the Favour.
              Yours Sincerely
              Indra
              I cant take my registered print out for clerk post which I applied.
              So Kindly do some arrangement to get a printout copy of my registered application form for me.

shankar.

SBI Clerk Post — got ywo examination centers

i have not taken printout
              sir i have registered for sbi and i have got registeration no.&password.but i have not yet taken the printout.but i have recived 2 call letters from sbi with different roll numbers.but i have registerd only 1 time. you have sent 2 call letters.exam s on the same date at different timings.so pls check the mistake was done.

i have not taken printout
              sir i have registered for sbi and i have got registeration no.&password.but i have not yet taken the printout i gave the reg no, password and date of birht it shown your registration is not valid now also.but i have recived 2 call letters from sbi with different roll numbers.but i have registerd only 1 time. you have sent 2 call letters.exam s on the different date at same timings.so pls check the mistake was done.

R.Rekha
              please tell me how to print application form for SBI Clerck Post.

thanking u .
              I have not recieved my call letter until 30th june . so please send my call letter my reggno:7528990&my roll number :[protected]

i did not take the printout of the application
              Dear Madam/Sir

I forgot to take application form printout . plz tell me how
              to take the print.
              i have submitted my application form online but i have not received any mail for taken print out . i have received call letter
              but as per your instructions print out required for attending exam
              plese sent me password and number for taking print out

chetangupta
              sir, i filled appalication of sbi clerk and i got id and password but idont take print ou of application so plz one suggestion how to i get printout of application. My Role is = [protected]

Anup Kumar — NOT GETTING APPLICATION PRINT OUT

i have submitted my application for clerk. i have got my id 82007669 and Roll No.[protected].
              but could'nt get the Application Print out.
              kindly please tell me how can i get it.

Anup Kumar

thanking yoy
              Anup Kumar
              I have applied for SBI clerk Exam 2008, i have recieved my admitt card and also have got my REG. no and password.
              plz tell me how can i get a revised application form.

i am shreyasi das...from west bengal. I submitted the application form for recruitment of clerk in state bank of india. after on-line registration I got the Id and password but could not take the print out as I did not have printer at home.when i tried later on to take the print-out, a message was shown to take the print-out only after 31st may, 2008. After 31st May when I opened to get d print-out, I could not get in the link for print out on the home page of state Bank of India.Please help.
                Shreyasi Das

State Bank of India — can not register for clerk

While we registering for the post of clerk we can not getting registering after 2 pages, sir help us

SBI — non accessing of application form

hi iam srikanth from andhrapradesh iam applying for sbi clerks post but the application is not submitted.pls do it quickly

State Bank of India — about application form

application form for the probationary officer and clerk is not available in the site

State Bank Clerks Recruitment — unable to take the print of the Application

I have lodged my application through online and my REgistration ID No. is 5483010. Kindly let me know how to get the application printed with the Registration Number and the Pass Word.

Your immediate action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Yours faithfully,
                G.Jyothirmai

State Bank of India — Unable to take Print of submitted Application

Sir
                i had successfully submitted my application for SBI clerical post on 23/05/2008. i took printout of my Register ID Aand password. But i did not get the print of application as i got a message saying "Please Take The Print After MAy 31.". I have
                been trying to take the print out of my saved and successfully submitted Application from June 1st but getting an error saying "Registration ID failed". please look into the matter and do the needful.
                Radhika C Hemba.

SBI — Cannot take printout

Not able to take the printout of the SBI online form ...Tried many times .
                Dear Sir..

Iam vinajay i have submitted the online sbi clerical post. But my application form not valid in the online pls give the more information. what i have to do?

state bank of india online application for recruitment of clerk — non receipt of admit card & printing of application form

I am a naval person applied for sbi cleark exam . But i could not able to print the application form though i got the registration id and pass word .I even did not receive the admit card in my email id also . presently i am at vizag and on the date of exam i will be reaching at mumbai . my registration id no is 5557457 . if it is possible pse send my admit card to my e mail account
                thanking you
                sir i have submited my application for sbi clerk exam on 15 may but due to some software eror we didn't get the printout of application.after fue days we again try to get the printout but the same problem was appear and still we didn't get it .so what can i do pls reply...

SBI — cannot take out the print application form

dear sir,
                i am preeti applied for the sbi clerk post.
                regestration no =1520130
                password =B8J80w83
                i am not able to print out of the application form pls tell about this problem.
                pls sent that to my e.mail [protected]@yahoo.com
                contact no =[protected]

SBI Clerk Recruitment — Non Receipt of Admit Card

I have applied online for the post of clerk in your company, the written examination of which is to be due on 06 Jul 08. but i have not received call letter regarding this. Due to which i am pressing hard. it is therefore requested that pl arrange to supply call letter or intimate the exam center or further guidlenes immediately . I will be great full to you for this act of kindness.

Thanking You Sir,

Yours Sincerely,

Sarita sahani.

E-mail- SARITA.[protected]@rediffmail.com

Sbi- Recrutiment for the post of cleark ,2008 — Unable to take print-out of Application form

sir i have submited my application for sbi clerk exam on 31 may but due to some software eror we didn't get the printout of application.after fue days we again try to get the printout but the same problem was appear and still we didn't get it . My roll no for the exam is [protected].so what can i do pls reply...
                i have submited my application for sbi cleark exam but can not able to print out my application fom.please help me
                ihave applied on line aaplication form for the post of clerk in your company the written examination of which is on 01 march 09 i have not recieved my roll no. kindy arrange my roll no. as soon as possible.

your sincerely
                sukhvinder singh
                pukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                moddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                sullaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                ingaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                lingaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                sudhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                srinuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bank Of India — recruitmant

i and my few friends were trying to fillup the forms of bank of india for last three days and we have already paid the examination fees, but it was shown that server is busy, i dont understand what to do
                SIR, I CANNOT FIND THE LINK TO REGISTER IN SBI CLERICAL EXAM FORM.I GOT THE GOURNAL NO.PLZ SEND ME THE LINK

registration form — cannot submit registration form

i have a problem submitting the exam form..It everytimes gives me the error " security check invalid"..so please tell me what should i do...early as 15/9/2009 is the last date of submission....u can reply me on [protected]@rediffmail.com
                Dear Sir/ Madam,

If I Want to login to take a print out of my filled application its not opening even if i enter proper login details.

Kindly help me in this regard.

Deepika
                am request you to for cheque book on this account no: [protected].It will send u both times and will be charged for two times.please convey my request and send one chequebook.
                we are not receving roll no. and exam card plz send on my id
                ref.no 1122460 and Pwd:8E2Z7RED
                ref. no. 1121078 and pwd :AKS7W3B4

Email : [protected]@yahoo.com
                This is Dharmendra Kumar Yadav
                kindly register me for sms alert for my SBI A/C No. [protected], Debit Card No.[protected] to my mobile No. [protected]

Thanks..
                Dharmendra.

I have applied for SBI clerical recruitment and i got a confirmation letter stating the id and password. and i couldn't take the print out of the application form on those days (even 2 days before) and now that field is not seen in the website. how could i take the printout? without the printout how can i attend the exam.. please do the needful at the earliest.. do reply soon
                  I have applied for SBI clerical recruitment and i got a confirmation letter stating the id and password. and i couldn't take the print out of the application form since i have submitted my application and now that field is not seen in the website also . how could i take the printout? without the printout how can i attend the exam.. please do the needful at the earliest.. do reply soon
                  Respected Sir,
                  I have applied for the post of clerk through on line application.my registration id is9619301 and password is hQ8gBb61. But till now i have not getting my confirmation letter in my given id.that sir, what shall i do now.please infirm me .
                  how can i get my online print out applicaion of sbi clerical?
                  I have applied for SBI clerical recruitment and i got the id and password. and i couldn't take the print out of the application form since i have submitted my application and now that field is not seen in the website also . how could i take the printout? without the printout how can i attend the exam.. please do the needful at the earliest.. do reply soon
                  I have applied for SBI clerical recruitment and i got the id and password. and i couldn't take the print out of the application form since i have submitted my application and now that field is not seen in the website also . how could i take the printout? without the printout how can i attend the exam. i dont received the admit card also till 23rd June. please do the needful at the earliest.. do reply soon
                  sir, i have applied for sbi clerical recruitment and i have got my
                  registration id & password but i couldn't take the printout of the application form since i have registered and now no such option
                  is shown in the sbi's website.so sir how can i get the printout of the application form. so sir kindly do needful in this matter.
                  looking for your kind consideration
                  My Regn No is 8014742 and deposit Journal No is[protected]. I am unable to get a print out of my application and admit card. Please send the same on my e-mail [protected]@yahoo.com

Gurdial Singh
                  I have applied for SBI clerical recruitment and i couldn't take the print out of the application form since i have submitted my application first massage is displayed that printouts could be taken after 30th may and then 15th June and now that field is not seen in the website how could i take the printout? without the printout how can i give the exam. i dont received the admit card also till today. please do the needful at the earliest and if it is possible please send it on my email ID.. do reply soon
                  Please VIsit:
                  or

to take printouts.
                  I have applied for SBI clerical recruitment and i got a confirmation letter stating the id and password. and i couldn't take the print out of the application form on those days and now that field is not seen in the website. how could i take the printout? without the printout how can i attend the exam.. please do the needful at the earliest.. do reply soon
                  COULD'NT TAKE THE PRINT OF APPLICATION FORM
                  i applied for sbi cleark post.. i have correct chellan with regno and roll no.. pl arrange me to receive the call letter.
                  I could not get the Application form to your site but want to print that Form as I yet not get any call letter from your site.So kindly help me in this matter.
                  Yours faithfully,
                  Bikash Kumar Shaw
                  Complaints on "SBI-CLERICAL RECRUITMENT

i have not got amit card in my proper address . printout copy i have got original admit card not got please tell me how can i got my original amit card
                  Complaints on "SBI-CLERICAL RECRUITMENT"

SBI-CLERICAL RECRUITMENT

Dear Sir/ Madam

This has reference to my Registration No. 6205604 for Clerical Recruitment in SBI. In this connection, I wish to inform you that I have not received any mails/call letter till now.

Name Pankaj Kumar

Branch Code 5936

D. journal. No [protected]

Pankaj Kumar

Date 27/6/2008
                  i am not able to take call letter printout

SBI recruitment for clerical grade — SBI printout

i m an applicant .my registration no. is 7533650.i had filled the form but couldn't get the printout after submission of the form as it shows that prinouts will be available after 31 of may.i till know i had not recieved my printout but i recieved the call letter.please help me out and tell me whether i am eligible for the written exam or not. please inform me at my e.mail id [protected]@rediffmail.com
                  Respected sir
                  I have applied for the post of clerk throughon line application. my registration no.5573327. but till now i am not getting my admit card in my e-mail ID. that sir, what shall I do now . please infirm me.
                  Respected sir
                  i have applied for the post of the clerk through on line application. my registration no. 1539919. but til now I am not getting my admit card in my e-mail ID. that sir what shall I do now. please infirm me.
                  I have applied for sbi clerical recruitment, but i couldn't take the print out of application form and even i didn't get my admit card for exam.kindly guide me how i can attend the exam.please reply soon.
                  I have applied for SBI clerical exam through online but i could not able to take the print out of the same. Please reply me immediately

Thankig you
                  sudheer pp
                  i havent receive reprintout in cybercafe when ihad tried please answer as soon as possible
                  i have applied online for the sbi clerical examination.i have got my id and password and have receieved the call letter as well.however i am not able to get the printout of the application form as at the time i applied it said the printout could be taken only after 31/05/2008 now no such field is available on the website.can i appear for the exam without the application form?kindly reply at the earliest.
                  thank you.
                  I never got my printout plz ans me i go my call letter but i never got my printout...
                  CURRICULUM VITAE

CHENNAI, 600100
                  Email:[protected]@yahoo.com
                  Mobile:[protected]

Objective:

To pursue a position in the field of Information Technology and to serve the
                  best of my analytical and technical skills in your organization.

Technical skills:

Programming skills :C, C++, JAVA, J2EE
                  Web Technologies :HTML, XML
                  Operating System :MS-WINDOWS, UNIX, ORACLE
                  Package :MS OFFICE2000
                  Software tools :RATIONAL ROSE

Areas of Interest:

Computer networks, TCPIP, Web Technology
                  Computer Architecture, Operating System.

Elective:

Distributed Computing, Electronic commerce, mobile computing,
                  data warehouse and data mining, software project management.

Educational Profile:

QUALIFICATION UNIVERSITY/BOARD YEAR OF PASSING % OF MARKS
                  M.E(CSE) ANNA UNIVERSITY 2008 70(up to 3rd sem)
                  B.TECT. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ANNA UNIVERSITY 2005 70.42
                  XII STD STATE BOARD 2001 60
                  X STD START BOARD 1999 79.42
                  B.E- Project Profile:

Title “CSA Implementation using RFB Protocol” Language JAVA.

Description:

The system will provide database facilities for the viewing and controlling the computer, which are locally connected.

M.E -Project Profile:

Title “Tree recovery using proactive mechanism for resilient overlay multicast”
                  Language JAVA. (IEEE PAPER)

Description:

How to reduce the node loss in real time system.

Personal Details:

Manohar Ist street,
                  Velachery main road,
                  Pallikarani,
                  Chennai-600100.

Hobbies :Listening to music and reading books.
                  Strengths :Adaptability and Creativity.
                  Languages Known :English, Tamil.

Place: chennai (PARIMALADEVI.R)

Date:
                  APPLICATION PRINTOUT
                  I have applied for SBI clerical recruitment and i got a confirmation letter stating the id and password my registration no. is 943541. and i couldn't take the print out of the application form on those days (even 2 days before) and now that field is not seen in the website. how could i take the printout? without the printout how can i attend the exam.. please do the needful at the earliest.. do reply soon
                  I have applied for the post of sbi clerical recruitment and i got a user id and password, took confirmation reprint.but i have not yet received the confirmation on my mail.please send the confirmation on my mail
                  thanking you and obilige
                  I could not take the print out of the form which i filled up for the post of LDC in the month of December 2008. I would be grateful if softy copy of the appliication form filled up by me could be sent through email.

Thanks / Raju
                  plese send me the name of candidates who have been short listed for final interview held on 1st march 2009

SBI — sbi clerk application print out

sir, i have apllied for sbi clerk, reply came with id and password but form was not opened to take printout.. even now also same problem.. as we need apllication form printout for further process please take necessary steps to rectify the problem..
                  i have applied through online for the post of clerk in sbi, but i didn't get the printout, pls mail it
                  reg id-3815451
                  password-sv82l4kp
                  [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  Please try this link
                  ebter your reg.number
                  and your password
                  and your DOB

sir pl help to reprint application form
                  I have applied for the SBI clerical post. I couldnt take the print when i applied online. But now i'm unable to see the option to take a print. Please do help me out in this as its necessary to carry a print of our application form during the interview process.

I have applied for SBI clerical recruitment
                  and i got a confirmation letter stating the
                  id and password.But i forget my password and
                  i couldn't take the print out of the application
                  form b'coz one leter of my email id was wrong so plz send me
                  on this original email id [protected]@yahoo.in..
                  do reply soon plz
                  Dear All,

I have applied SBI clerical post 2009. I am having Login id and password. Buy i am not able to take printout. Please let me know how to take printout.

Laskhmipriya
                  I have applied for SBI clerical recruitment and i got a confirmation letter stating the id and password. I couldn't take the print out of the application form on those days(even 2 days before) and now the field is not seen in the website. How could i take the printout? I can't attend the exam without the printout. please do the needful and reply soon
                  plz give me sbi application prinit out
                  Please tell me how to take the online application for the clerk recruitment Nov 2009. I have registration No. with me. Kindly help me as it may be required during the interview time. Please do the needful at the earliest.. do reply soon
                  sir, i have applied for sbi clerical recruitment and i have got my
                  looking for your kind consideration...
                  my mail id:[protected]@gmail.com
                  vidya

i had applied for the post of clerk on 24 th may 2008 on the sbi website. at that time i got an message the application form will be printed only from the date of 31st may onwards.now there is no link for the online printout in the sbi site. so please give me the solution for taking prinout from the site.
                    hello sir,
                    this is swarna.my registration number is 6188668.but i did not take print out of my application. can i attend the exam without printout form. please reply me with suitable solution

thanking you
                    i had applied for the post of clerk on 31 th may 2008 on the sbi website. at that time i got an message the application form will be printed only from the date of 31st may onwards.now there is no link for the online printout in the sbi site. so please give me the solution for taking prinout from the site.
                    hello sir,
                    this is swarna.my registration number is 6218165.but i did not take print out of my application. can i attend the exam without printout form. please reply me with suitable solution
                    I have the same problem as others r facing.24
                    Gud evening sir
                    i had applied for the post of Clerk - SBI online on[protected], I get Register ID and password at the time of registration i don't get print, please give me suggest me how to print the application to my mobile no [protected], please do the needful.

i applied for sbi clerical post but i am unable to take the print out my application form. My registration ID is 9643998. Though i got my admit card., plz inform me whether i will be able to give the exam.plz sent my application form.
                    Sir
                    I have submitted the form and my registration ID is 1449302 .yet now i am not received any message and also failed to received the printout of the form.Please send me about my candidature for the exam.
                    i have applied for sbi.still waiting for print out.kindly suggest websites on my email
                    Please VIsit:
                    or

to take printouts.
                    Hi Sir/Mam,

I have applied for online Clerical Post and I didnot take printout of my form. In SBI site also there is no link for taking printout. So can you please tell me the other way to take printout of my form.

with Regards,
                    Rizwana.
                    Hi Sir/Mam,

with Regards,
                    Maheswara Rao
                    Sir, i have not get any information regarding my submission of application form which i have filled online.so please give me an information regarding this.thankyou.
                    sir i did not take print out of my application form my registration no is4060527.i have not got any message now plz tell me how to attend the examination
                    i did"nt take out the print out of my form after submitting it due to some server problem. my registration no. is 4416072. i have already got my admit card. please tell me how can i take out the print of the form...

State Bank of India — print out not taken

forget to take the print out of sbi clerk from
                      hello sir, i am Manikandan .G.R, i had submited registration form on 24may 08 but i did not take the printout of that registration form so please tell me what is the procedure how to got the print out my regi no. is
                      registration no5575055

thanks & Rgds
                      G.R.Manikandan...

HI,
                      I hed a SBI Card in april i make the satelment with SBI to close the card after making all the payment, at that time they confirm me for providing NOC but till date i havent recieve any confirmation from that side while my card is already deactivated.

Please help
                      Alok Joshi

i had apply for sbi card last two month before and submitted all the documents in sbi drop box, and i got the call from sbi customer care, but still i didn't receive my new card, please feedback as soon as possible,

Tahnking you DoB - 02.06.1986

Regards, Mobile-[protected]
                      Asgar

I had apply for sbi credit card for last three month back nov-2008, and i have submitted all the documents through sbi card dropp box indranagar branch banglore, and i got the call from sbi customer care also, but still now i didn't received my new card and status, please feedback as soon as possible,
                      submitted document(pancard, DL, address proof, two month salary slip)
                      My date of birth -02.06.1986 mobile no-[protected] e-mail [protected]@gmail.com

Thanking You,

Asgar pasha

i have submitte all my details to sbi and those two pages and after the messages given by the sbi was the print should be taken after 31st may onwards now it is dissappear.
                        what is the reason of application is not printing?
                        Sir, I have submitted the application on line but could not get the print out as it shows that print out will be available after 31st May but still we could not get the print out. Today we have gone the site htpp://apppl.ibps.in/SBICLcheckreprint.asp with entering the my ID No. and Passward as allotted at the time of submitting the application form.

Today it shows that this application can not be submitted due to some error. Sir, I want to know that if there was some error in filling of the application form on line, at that time it should not be accepted. Till they have accepted the application form and allotted me ID No. and Passward, this message- this application can not be submitted due to some error - on date 20/06/08 is not justified. Please give me some solution.

Swapnil
                        20/06/2008
                        sir, i applied for clerk post but didnot take the print out of application form but now to take now
                        Dearsir,

I applied for clerk post but didnot take the print out of application form but now to take now.

Raeards,
                        Ankush Kumar

State Bank of India — ATM problem

I went to SBI ATM in BAguiati to withdraw Rs 5000 using my PNB ATM card on 31-3-08. No cash came out of the machine and also no transaction slip came out stating that the transaction failed. On the very next day I came to know that Rs 5000 was deducted from my PNB account. I reported it to the bank on that day. But even after 2 months from the date of complain SBI did not pay the money back to PNB and as a result PNB could not pay the money...

State Bank of India — unable to take the printout of the application form of sbi clerk recruitment

My name is Harvani Arora. I submitted my form and get the registration ID is 5508695 and i have not got the print out of form .A message of taking printout 31st may onwards was displayed. Please sent me the print out of my form....

I am unable to get the print of the application for the clerk's exam. which i had applied on line. I always got the message "print the application after 31st May, 2008" till 3rd June, 2008. Today, that is 4th June, 2008, I am not getting to the site of application. Can u please help in getting a print of the application.

Anu Gupta

I am submitted my application on 22 May 08 but unable to get the print of the application for the clerk's exam even i am having my Registraction No and Password. when i am click on the option application form reprint I always got the message "print the application after 31st May, 2008". Now i am tried on 3rd jun 08 it will shown that please take print out after 5th jun 08. Please help me what can i do for obtaining my application form on online.

saurabh bansal
                          I am unable to get the print of the application for the clerk's exam.Can u please help in getting a print of the application.
                          sir, i cannot able to take printout of my application form .
                          it was telling to take printout after 31st may.but it is already
                          5th of june.so plz tell me how to solve this problem .so that i
                          can take a copy of the form.

I am unable to get the print of the application for the clerk's exam. which i had applied on line. I always got the message "print the application after 31st May, 2008" till 3rd June, 2008. Today, that is 5th June, 2008, I am not getting to the site of application. Can u please help in getting a print of the application.
                          Sir.
                          I have sent on line application for clerk in SBI. Your website doesnot show the clerk printout application form. How do i get the print out application form. (after 31st may 2008).
                          i have reg.I.D and pass word.
                          thanking you
                          i am I am not receive our application print out, please sent me my application print out. and sir plz help me and send me a linl of the post of clerk web sir

i have applied for sbi clerical job on 25th May 2008 but when i went to take print out the connectivity was disconnected

hence kindly advice me how to i can get reprint the same form

thanking you
                          I also fase the same problem. Now i got this link "http://app1.ibps.in/sbiclmenu.asp" to get print out . But When i click on this link it saying "please take printout after 15 Jun 2008.

SBI making fool to public, they have already collected Hundreds of Crores rupees by/as charging the recruitment fee for only few hundreds of vacant seats which also not sure to be filled by deserve candidates. They just playing with us to make their revenue.

They should show that what is the cost of exam, as they are charging 250 rupees from single candidate and lacs of persons applied for the same. I little heard abot The right of information Act. Are they not fall in this Act. if they, than SBI should show the budget of this activity.

I am unable get the print out of application form for clerk's exam.which ihad applied on line. i always show the massage "print application form after 31st may 2008 but 6th june, 2008 i am not getting to the site of application.pls me help me, how i can print of the application.

ragistration ID-5521371
                          password-30E7y1oF
                          Pavan kumar
                          thanks & regards
                          i am having my Registration No. and Password and when i am login path or site. And i can know where exam date reply.
                          I have submitted my application on 29 May 08 but unable to get the print of the application for the clerk's exam even i am having my Registeration No. and Password. When i clicked on the option application form reprint I always got the message "print the application after 31st May, 2008".i am not getting to the site of application after 31st of May. Pls me help me, how i can print of the application.
                          And i have not recieved a call letter from you.

My registration No.1882601
                          Password D6B1Ko7u
                          I am not in receipt of my application print out, please send me my application print out.
                          I am not receipt of my application print out, please provide me the same. my Registration ID is 5462337
                          It was written that the printout or the page will be available after 15 June but I am not able to take the printout till now it is showing only a blank page...why...
                          And i have not recieved a call letter from you.

My registration No.8256490
                          Password 4Hb0tcon
                          hi Sir,

I am not able to reprint my application form. Also till now I have not recieved my call letter. Can we get duplicate call letters in case we dont recive original. Can you please tell me site name to re-print the application form.

waiting for reply
                          Amandeep.
                          i had submitted online application form for clerk post before 31st may.but i am not in receipt of my application printout, please send me my application print out, , is it necessary, , , , , with out of print out can i get hall ticket, , , , and how can i collect the hall ticket, pls give reply
                          i aslo have the same kind of problems but more difficikty isthat every time i login for take the print out of form with my
                          ID and PASSWORD(which SBI mail me) they reply me with
                          "YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT VALID"
                          what should i do now
                          I APPLIED ONLINE FOR THE SBI CLERICAL EXAMS IN THE FIRST INSTANCE, WHILE I WAS APPLYING THE LINE GOT DISCONNECTED AND THEREAFTER I MADE MY APPLICATION AFTER 2-3 DAYS. NOW I AM IN RECEIPT OF 2 HALL TICKETS. IN THIS SITUATION, WHICH ONE SHALL I CONSIDER ?? BECAUSE THE TIME OF EXAMINATION IN ONE IS IN THE MORNING AND OTHER ONE IN THE AFTER NOON. PLEASE ADVICE ...

KEERTHI K
                          respected sir,
                          i have send error email address
                          ([protected]@yahoo.com)
                          but my right e-mail address is
                          [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                          so please help me to How i get registration active number ?