State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Jan 26, 2023
20017

File a complaint to State Bank of India [SBI]

Having problems with State Bank of India [SBI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by State Bank of India [SBI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

State Bank of India [SBI]

Toll free
1800 425 3800

View more phone numbers

State Bank of India [SBI] reviews & complaints page 1347

State Bank of India — unable to take the printout of the application form of sbi clerk recruitment

My name is Harvani Arora. I submitted my form and get the registration ID is 5508695 and i have not got the print out of form .A message of taking printout 31st may onwards was displayed. Please sent me the print out of my form....

I am unable to get the print of the application for the clerk's exam. which i had applied on line. I always got the message "print the application after 31st May, 2008" till 3rd June, 2008. Today, that is 4th June, 2008, I am not getting to the site of application. Can u please help in getting a print of the application.

Anu Gupta

I am submitted my application on 22 May 08 but unable to get the print of the application for the clerk's exam even i am having my Registraction No and Password. when i am click on the option application form reprint I always got the message "print the application after 31st May, 2008". Now i am tried on 3rd jun 08 it will shown that please take print out after 5th jun 08. Please help me what can i do for obtaining my application form on online.

saurabh bansal
I am unable to get the print of the application for the clerk's exam.Can u please help in getting a print of the application.
sir, i cannot able to take printout of my application form .
it was telling to take printout after 31st may.but it is already
5th of june.so plz tell me how to solve this problem .so that i
can take a copy of the form.

I am unable to get the print of the application for the clerk's exam. which i had applied on line. I always got the message "print the application after 31st May, 2008" till 3rd June, 2008. Today, that is 5th June, 2008, I am not getting to the site of application. Can u please help in getting a print of the application.
Sir.
I have sent on line application for clerk in SBI. Your website doesnot show the clerk printout application form. How do i get the print out application form. (after 31st may 2008).
i have reg.I.D and pass word.
thanking you
i am I am not receive our application print out, please sent me my application print out. and sir plz help me and send me a linl of the post of clerk web sir

i have applied for sbi clerical job on 25th May 2008 but when i went to take print out the connectivity was disconnected

hence kindly advice me how to i can get reprint the same form

thanking you
I also fase the same problem. Now i got this link "http://app1.ibps.in/sbiclmenu.asp" to get print out . But When i click on this link it saying "please take printout after 15 Jun 2008.

SBI making fool to public, they have already collected Hundreds of Crores rupees by/as charging the recruitment fee for only few hundreds of vacant seats which also not sure to be filled by deserve candidates. They just playing with us to make their revenue.

They should show that what is the cost of exam, as they are charging 250 rupees from single candidate and lacs of persons applied for the same. I little heard abot The right of information Act. Are they not fall in this Act. if they, than SBI should show the budget of this activity.

I am unable get the print out of application form for clerk's exam.which ihad applied on line. i always show the massage "print application form after 31st may 2008 but 6th june, 2008 i am not getting to the site of application.pls me help me, how i can print of the application.

ragistration ID-5521371
password-30E7y1oF
Pavan kumar
thanks & regards
i am having my Registration No. and Password and when i am login path or site. And i can know where exam date reply.
I have submitted my application on 29 May 08 but unable to get the print of the application for the clerk's exam even i am having my Registeration No. and Password. When i clicked on the option application form reprint I always got the message "print the application after 31st May, 2008".i am not getting to the site of application after 31st of May. Pls me help me, how i can print of the application.
And i have not recieved a call letter from you.

My registration No.1882601
Password D6B1Ko7u
I am not in receipt of my application print out, please send me my application print out.
I am not receipt of my application print out, please provide me the same. my Registration ID is 5462337
It was written that the printout or the page will be available after 15 June but I am not able to take the printout till now it is showing only a blank page...why...
And i have not recieved a call letter from you.

My registration No.8256490
Password 4Hb0tcon
hi Sir,

I am not able to reprint my application form. Also till now I have not recieved my call letter. Can we get duplicate call letters in case we dont recive original. Can you please tell me site name to re-print the application form.

waiting for reply
Amandeep.
i had submitted online application form for clerk post before 31st may.but i am not in receipt of my application printout, please send me my application print out, , is it necessary, , , , , with out of print out can i get hall ticket, , , , and how can i collect the hall ticket, pls give reply
i aslo have the same kind of problems but more difficikty isthat every time i login for take the print out of form with my
ID and PASSWORD(which SBI mail me) they reply me with
"YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT VALID"
what should i do now
I APPLIED ONLINE FOR THE SBI CLERICAL EXAMS IN THE FIRST INSTANCE, WHILE I WAS APPLYING THE LINE GOT DISCONNECTED AND THEREAFTER I MADE MY APPLICATION AFTER 2-3 DAYS. NOW I AM IN RECEIPT OF 2 HALL TICKETS. IN THIS SITUATION, WHICH ONE SHALL I CONSIDER ?? BECAUSE THE TIME OF EXAMINATION IN ONE IS IN THE MORNING AND OTHER ONE IN THE AFTER NOON. PLEASE ADVICE ...

KEERTHI K
respected sir,
i have send error email address
([protected]@yahoo.com)
but my right e-mail address is
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
so please help me to How i get registration active number ?
thanks
I have received my Admit Card Roll no.[protected], ref.no. 1114145 also category no.37256 but unfortunatly the category mentioned ST which should be GENERAL. please lookafter my problem and send quick solution to my e-mail address. Also I have not received my printout of application form. My registration ID was 7501547.
sir
i was unable to collect my printed form for sbi clerk recruitment. so plz help me for my problem and kindly mail it to me.
sir I have not yet recieved admit card for the examination.
how I will get my admit card please clerify.
Dear Sir/ Madam

This has reference to my Registration No. 6205604 for Clerical Recruitment in SBI. In this connection, I wish to inform you that I have not received any mails/call letter till now.

Name Pankaj Kumar

Branch Code 5936

D. journal. No [protected]

Pankaj Kumar

Date 27/6/2008
This has reference to my Registration No.[protected] for Clerical Recruitment in SBI. In this connection, I wish to inform you that I have entered my intermediate percentage in place of graduation.
My graduation is from commerce side, passing year was 2007 and percentage is 46%. So I kindly request you to correct my application form.

Thanking You.
Your's faithfully,
Arun Kr. Verma.
Date:[protected]
This has reference to my Registration No.[protected]for Clerical Recruitment in SBI. In this connection, I wish to inform you that I have entered my intermediate percentage (58%). and im appaering in graduation with final year.
So sir, i kindly request you to check my application form.
Thanking You.

Date:[protected]
dear sir,
please help me. I am unable to get the print of the application for the clerk's exam. which i had applied on line. even though i have registration and password when i am entering it is showing that login is failed. what should i do please help me sir
ir,

my registered no is 947196
MY NAME IS SYED KHIAURU SATTAR
MY REG. NO. IS 570378 & DATE OF BIRTH IS[protected] PLES SEND MY APPLICATION FORM PRINT OUT ON THIS ID
[protected]@rediffmail.com
I am wating for reprint
respected authority
my registration id is 623595 and passowrd is P3HV8UE7, i am not getting Date for Reprint
please can you mail the print in pdf. or other format in my mail, my mail id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

Rutesh Bhagat

I submitted my online application form, on 31/05/2008 and i got the id and password but did not get the xerox of applicaiton form. so now what should i do.

SBI CLerk Form — i did not got the xerox of application form

I allready get the registration ID and password for clerk post, but did not get the print out of application form. so now what i will do? if xerox of application is important for apper in exam. or ID and pass word is enoug. please suggest me soon.

I paid the fee in sbi but how to get my hall ticket
      iam naveen i was registerd online application
      please send me atleast that site link or enything...
      i applied to sbi clercial posts in online but in that i am faced some problems at last i completed filling the required fields in online application.

But still i am not yet received my Hall ticket what is my position how to get my hall ticket without hall ticket no one can allow in to exam hall i think this thing you better know about this then why your not sent my hall ticket.

i loss my Rs.250/- who is responsible for this one dirty government organizations working like this.

Thanks for reading my sad full story
      i paid 250/- for application.
      but i am unable to download the Hall ticket from the site---->>>>>http://app3.ibps.in/SBIsaveapp.asp

now who'll take the resposnsible for this??

If they dont know how to manage a website..why dont they give it to private association??

ITS A SHAME ON THE GOVERNMENT SERVICE...

sbi jobs — hall ticket not received

respected sir i have applied for the clerk exam but did not receive the hall ticket my registration id no is 1447308 please kindly take action to send the hall ticket
      R.Lavanya
      When can i get hall ticket for SBI Clerical exam.
      I have applied online.

SBI Clerk — NOT RECEIVED MY HALL TICKET

I want to know about the post of Clerk . what i can do for the see my roll number or which place entered my code & password for same purpose. so please tell me about same matter.

NAGA RAJU .T
      i am unable to download the Hall ticket from the site.
      reg no: 5626281
      i applied for sbi po's but i did not get my hall ticket plz reply
      i fell the details form. i got password in my email. but next, unable to proceed. how can i get hall ticket?
      I have applied SBI Clerical exam.I got my Registration ID[protected]and password.For reprinting My Application, I got an Invalid ID message shown. I have n't got my Hallticket yet...Then what will I Do sir??
      i am unable to get my hall ticket for clerical recruitment 2008
      kindly do needful b4 exams. the site is not recruitment page link is not getting due to software problem.
      i am unable to get my hall ticket for clerical recruitment 2008 kindly do needful help b4 exams. please send me the site link for full details how to open it thank you for considering my complain.
      sir .i fill up online form but i dont get hallticket. please tell that what is the procedure to get hallticket.
      How do i get my hall ticket for coming exam on 6th july
      sir, i have applied to SBI clerical exam. But not received hall ticket.Please tell the procedure to get hall ticket
      i was registerd online application
      iam paid 250 was registerd online application
      how to take my hall ticket,
      please send me atleast that site link or enything..
      sir, my name is k.hima bindu i applied for sbi clerk post in online i payed the money my registration number is:8387787 still now i didn't receive my hall ticket what can i do please sent required information.
      Yes, I, myself have been trying from last few days but I also failed to get print out of the hallticket.
      Hi Sir,

I applied for the post of Clerks. My Registration number is 5595448. I lost my hall ticket. Hence I want to take my hall ticket through online. Please suggest.

G.Chandrakala.
      iam usha i was registerd online application
      please send me atleast that site link or enything...
      i s. ram mohan i had paid the fees but still now we didn't received hall ticket or any mail plz arrange me hallticket
      iam paid 250 was registerd online application
      please send me atleast that site link or enything
      yours faithfully
      applied for sbi po's but i did not get my hall ticket plz reply.
      I had completed the online application for sbi clerical post exam but
      not yet received the hall-ticket .Please help me to get my hall-ticket.
      i applied sbi bank.but i am not get a hall ticket. with out hall ticket how can i write the exam?plz reply immediately.
      i have applied for clerical post of sbi exam on 6th of july 2008. but not yet i got hall ticket.
      i applied in sbi clerk job. my clerk exam call latter not received. please my call letter send me sir.
      usha.v
      Myself amit ugale i have not got hallticket
      When can i get hall ticket for SBI Clerical exam.
      I have applied online.kindly send the information on my e-mail i.d provided
      i applied for sbi po's but i did not get my hall ticket plz reply
      Respected sir,
      Iam neelima from vijayawada.i applied for sbi clerk post in online i payed the money 250/-.my registration number is:
      174690.still now i didn't receive my hall ticket.plese send the information.what can i do.send earlier my hallticket.

your's sincearly
      neelima
      I have registered for the SBI clerical staff recruitment exam and got the registration number and password.But I didn't get the hall ticket.How can I get it before[protected]?
      sir, my name is Asaram.J.Shingare i applied for sbi clerk post in online i payed the money my registration number is:1976220 till now i didn't receive my hall ticket.what can i do please sent required information.and also i am sending you the online application form send by me.
      Res sir, my name is Rutuja.M.Pande i have applied for sbi clerk post online, i have payed the money, my registration number is:8306256.yet i didn't receive my hall ticket.so pls help me out..
      I paid fee but Idid't get my hall ticket can you say the right website to get my hall ticket
      MY registration no is 103552
      Still now i didn't recieved my hallticket
      please send my hallticket as soon as possible
      i have paid 250 was registerd online application
      how to take my hall ticket or website to take hall ticket
      please send me at given mailed id
      Sir ;i have applied for clerical post of sbi exam on 13 of july 2008. but not yet i got hall ticket. reg. no. [protected],
      reg id.1511228
      deposite journal no.[protected]
      sir this is k nageswar rao.i did not got my hallticket .and call letter .five days more.i got tenction
      I have not received my Call letter, Pls confirm me soon.
      I have not received my call letter.Pls confirm me urgently
      I have not received my call letter.Pls confirm me urgently
      sir I have got two hall tickets.The dates of those are distinct to each other. one of those is of 6-7-08 and other is of 13-7-08. sir please confirm on what day is my exam and mail me for sbi clerks
      sir i hace not received hall ticket. i have submeet the for 28.05.08 online vashi ( Maharashtra).i have deposite money in Turbhe (vashi )Navimumbai.my Register id is 19209 and this passward is 221n7i17. my journal no is.[protected] & branch code is 0003736.
      please help me. my emailid is [protected]@rediffmail.com.
      my proper address is Ap - Gunjalwadi (Arvi ) Tal Junner, Dist Pune.maharashtra 412 401
      my mobile no is [protected].

sbi jobs — my hall ticket is not coming by you

i was applying for sbi exam, which the exam is conducted on 6th or 13th in this month.please send my hall ticket.
      yours faithfully
      sir, my name is mayuri patil i appield for sbi clerk post in online i payed the money my registration number is : 21274450 still now i have not received my hallticket what can i do please send required information.
      respected sir i have applied for the clerk exam but did not receive the hall ticket my registration id no is 5845740 please kindly take action to send the hall ticket
      Prakash
      respected sir,
      i have applied for the clerk exam but did not receive the call letter & my registration id no is 9671346 please kindly take action to send the call letter

cheers from
      >>>>sigma koli
      dear sir i have not receive call letter so can send on my e-mail id
      [protected]@gamil.com and my reg id is 9671346
      i wait your reply in positive response

sigma koli
      Sir, Correction in my application form to be made as early as possible. My category is GENERAL.But in the form it is SC by mistake. I have paid Rs. 250/-Journal No.[protected]. Application No. 5578234. Password 494q98Ne. Please correct the same as early as possible.

S.B.I — three hall tickets

i have recd. three call letters for s.b.i clerical examnation with 3
      reference number such as
      1.429758
      2.541582
      3.5460129
      idon't receive my hall ticket but i receive my hall ticket number through my mail in that venue is not given plz send a mail with venue
      hai sir
      iam sanjeevulu.E am not recieved my hall ticket please the hall ticket link or please send me the my hall ticket please regard.

SBI — no hall ticket

sir, my hall ticket is not send my adderse.please send me my hall ticket.my e mail address.
      I have applied for the post of PO's in SBI whose exam is scheduled to be held on[protected] and my registration id is 113455. I have not yet received any call letter.

I will be highly thankful to you if you give me the link to download the call letter via internet.

I have been given a user id and password in my email-id which i find useless.

Please help me.

Thanking You,

Yours faithfully
      Anand Kumar B
      SIRMADEM I DID NOT RECEIVE MY HALL TICKET I NEED MY HALL TICKET PLEASE SEND MY HALL TICKET
      sir.. i paid the fee for clerical post in sbi and also applied through online but i could'nt get the hall ticket

We had applied for clerical post online, as on date we had not received our hall tickets, kindly advice us & send the link for us to down load the hall ticket.

Acharya
      respected sir my id is 945974 i can`t get the hall ticket please send me hall ticket
      no hall ticket
      iam NARESH i was registerd online application
      please send me atleast that site link or enything

Thanks for reading my sad full story
      Respected sir,
      I am Sambhuni Rakesh.I did applied for the clerical posts in sbi on december 11th, 2008.My registration ID is 104905.I didnot get my hall ticket, so I request you to kindly oblige me by doing this favour(sending hall ticket).

Thanking you,
      With Regards,
      Sambhuni Rakesh.

SBI — not getting hall ticket

i am not getting hallticket for sbi clerck examination.
      date of examination[protected]
      registration id[protected]
      sir
      i applied to sbi clerk post exam but still i didnot got hall ticket
      my id is 444693, and journal no. is 2662636
      sir

i didnt get mu holl ticket right now, plz how to get my holl ticket.
      this is my email id "[protected]@rediffmail.com. plz send my hollticket in this address.
      hello sir

i paid applicatin fee for sbi clerks post . my regestration no is :648197. i did not receive my hallticket.

please give me the information about dat. how can i get my hall ticket .
      sir, my name is sheik. shahnaj i applied for sbi clerk post in online i paid the money my registration number is:857602 still now i didn't receive my hall ticket what can i do please sent required information
      immediately.
      I am not received sbi clerks hall ticket till now please send it as soon as possible
      plz send to my address
      resepected sir,
      my hallticket number is not getten please send this web site
      please sir how to get my hallticket
      not received hall ticket of clerical exam march1st 2009. where to get the hall ticket downloading.
      Sir my name is Swapna jyothi i appilied for the post of S.B.I clerks post2009.my registration id 819327.im not received my hall ticket.Pls kindly send my hall ticket
      sir, i have applied to SBI clerical exam.
      But not received hall ticket. what do i do is tere any other way
      i didn't get sbi clerical post hall ticket till now. there is only three days for exam. how can i get my hall ticket?
      dont you have the responsibility to send the hall ticket?
      At least you have to issue them in the net as early as possible...
      Dear Sir, I applied to SBI clerical posts examination .I paid the examination fee 250/- my R.no.1099252 and j:[protected].The written exam date is 01.03.2009. But I have not received hall ticket. how to write exam. Please give me advice with proper time and send hall ticket.
      I paid the fee in sbi but how to get my hall ticket and my Registration # : 1038787
      sir i here with to forward a complaint regarding my hallticket .I humbly bring to your notice that i didnot received my hallticket yet but i had exam on march1st .my reg no:517616 so sendmy halltickett as soon as possible thanking you
      sir, my name is swetha
      iam paid 250 was registers online application
      how to take my hall ticket
      [protected] my number
      how to get halltickets
      sir, i have applied to SBI clerical exam. i did not take the form when i applied online. what should i do? But not received hall ticket.Please tell the procedure to get hall ticket.
      i have applied online and paid money still i wasn't receive my hall ticket yet, whatz the reason, if its impossible to maintain the website without fail why the hell u people are taking through online.
      its all things,
      i applied for sbi clerical examination but i havn't received hallticket how to get hallticket? tomorrow exam give any idea
      i apply for sbi clerk post, i didnt get hallticket, how i, my rigistration no 151092, so please send hallticket to [protected]@yahoo.in, (or)[protected]@gmail.com
      sir, i dont know how to get the hall ticket for the SBI bank exams.Can you send me the name of the website from where i can download it?

This is shailaja i have applied for the Management Executive Post exam is on 13 sep 2009 still now i have not received the hall ticket. I had already paid the examination fee Rs.250/- in the SBI Bank and id is 52514 and password qkbq6542. Please give me the necessary information about the Hall Ticket . Waiting for you answer.

I have applied for the clerical exam which is on July 6th 2008.My registration ID is 1549032 but I did not take the print out . so whether I wil be able to write the exam or not?
        I have applied for the clerical exam which is on July 6th 2008.My registration ID is 1490010 but I did not take the print out .Please help me how can I get the Print Out.
        Yes, I agree with you.
        Currently the link for the same is also not available.
        Try the following link
        when u follow the above link it says try after 05 June 08
        also dont forget to print it in .pdf i.e. acrobat pdf file by acrobat writer/or copy past in word for your future need.
        so keep trying..
        best luck
        Sir
        I am Ranjan banik, i was send Application to your requirement.
        so i have not recevie any letter to your requirement

so kindly overlook the matter
        Yours faithfully
        Ranjan Banik
        i have got a msg "your registration is not valid" from ur site while reprinting my form...
        i have submmited my form completely and also deposite 250/-
        by through the mention chalan...
        plz help me and tell me how to get the admit card for the exam for clearcial post which will be held on 6th july...

my reg. no is -9747383

your faith fully
        (pankaj kumar)
        same Complaint,

regards
        krishna
        I have applied for the clerical exam which is on July 6th 2008. i have got my regisration no. and password.My registration ID is 1667441 but still i have not get my admit card.
        Plz remedy my problem as soon as Thank you sir
        Monika lodha
        i have got the registration number after applying for the clerical cadre but i have not recieved the roll no. yet . from where can i get it?

Sbi Clerical Exam 2008 — i have not got my call letter of clerical exam 6th july 2008

i have not got my test admit card and call letter till now, exam held on 6th july 2008.
        how would got my admit card and call letter?please reply...
        I have applied for the clerical exam which is on Jully 6th 2008. I have got my registration no. and password. My registration no.is 5516565 but still i have not get my admit card.
        Amdavadi Vaishali
        I have applied for the clerical exam which is on Jully 6th 2008. I have got my registration no. and password. My registration no.is 1432152 but still i have not get my admit card.
        Plz remedy my problem Thank you sir
        I have applied for the clerical exam which is on Jully 6th 2008. I have got my registration no. and password. My registration no.is 7501369 but still i have not get my admit card.
        Plz remedy my problem as soon as Thank you sir
        Monika solanki
        please i need question bank clerical exam 6th july please send to my email-id with fail that is my request thank you
        i have not recived my admit card for clerck exam held on 13 july through SBI so plz help me to collect my admit card.
        dear sir,

i have applied for sbi clerical post july 2008 and got registration no 5204391 but i did not get password and the print out.my examination is dated on 13/07/2008 and my roll no is [protected].
        I have not received your Call Letter and i'm not getting deatails of The list of
        authorized officers with address and telephone numbers for
        each center from your website to collect my duplicate Call Letter .

My details are :

Registration No. 2091959 for Clerical Recruitment in SBI.
        Examination with Roll No.[protected]
        at venue: Ahilyadevi Kanya Shala;393; Shaniwar Peth; Pune
        - 411 030
        on[protected]
        at 09.15 A.M..

Pls advice me how to collect my duplicate call letter.

With Regards
        S.R.Chavan
        My details are :

Registration No. 8573587
        for Clerical Recruitment in SBI.
        Examination with Roll No.[protected]
        at venue: Mount Carmel College Bangalore
        on[protected]
        at 01.45 P.M..

Pls advice me how to collect my duplicate call letter plz tell me urgent.

With Regards
        ASHA.s
        i have done my clerical post exam plz check my result my roll no-[protected]
        my name is balbeer plz sir...
        i have appeared in exams of july. I want to know that in which time result is declared.
        Dear,
        Sir.
        Plz my sbi clerical exam results in 7 jully 2008 my roll no [protected] plz send results in my email id
        i have given exam of clerk requerment on 6th july 2008 yet not get result...please inform me about the date on which result will come...
        plz send my result, whether i pass or not, in sbi clerical exam, my rool no is [protected]
        i have given exam of clerk requerment on 6th july 2008 yet not get result...Kindly let us know when we will expect our results.

BALA
        plz give my clerical exam result in 13 july 2008 my Roll Number [protected]
        dear,
        sir, my email id bipin.kumar.[protected]@gmail.com
        can sucsess in sbi clerical exam yes or no plese so detail
        i had given my clerical exam on 13july, pls send my result report.my roll no. is [protected]
        I have applied for the clerical exam which was held on July 13th 2008.My registration ID is 8001769. I have lost my Password.Please help me how can I get the Print Out.
        I have done my clerical post exam on 13 - Jul - 2008. Plz check my result my roll no-[protected].
        Plz reply whether the result is declared or not. If the result declared kindly mail the result of mine.

Thanking You,
        B.Prabhavathy.
        dear sir
        please send my exam results i did nt know which web site wants to see the clerical examinations resultsmy register numberis [protected] please inform to my email id

k.matharasn
        I have appeared for sbi clerical exam held on July 7th 2008, my Roll No: [protected].Please inform me about the date on which the result will come and how to view the result.If result have announced just inform my position.
        I M Shivani Thaker. i have not received my results.
        my roll number is [protected]. please send me result.
        I have given exam of clerical on 13July2008. My roll no. is [protected] and ref no. is 8353313.Please inform me about my result.Thank You.
        sir
        how i can see our result .when my exam. declared on 6th july but my exasm. held on 13th july, my detail is below...
        Roll no : [protected]
        Reference no: 8534233
        sir pls send my result which was held on 13th of july. my roll no is [protected], and ref. no.8299742
        Respected Sir,
        will you please say that the examination held on 8Th July, 2008 regarding the bank clerical exam had the result declaration over?
        i want to take the printout of an alrady filled form
        Sir, i have paid the examination fee and my registratio no is 578194. but still i have not received hall ticket so give me a suggestion to get it as soon as possible.
        Respected Sir,

My name is B. Hema, I have applied for SBI Clerical Examination, My journal Voucher No. is[protected] dtd. 16.12.08 for Rs. 250/-. But till date I did't received hall ticket. My Registration Number is 605567. Kinldy arrange to send my hall ticket thru my e-mail.

Thanking you sir,

Yours sincerely,
        B. Hema
        my name u. ramesh s/o siddiramulu i dont have my hallticket no please i need my hallticket no give me
        respected sir,
        i nagaraju i have applied for clerical examination 2010, i have also written the exam and resutlts are releaged but i forgot my hall ticket number plg send my holl ticket number(my regestration number is 1181343)

thanking you sir,

yours obidiantly,
        m.nagaraju s/o venkanna

SBI Clerk Exam — SBI Clerk Exam

I am one of the candidates who submitted the application for the SBI clerical post. Igot my user id and password but due to the programe error i could not got the application form which is set and used to send to SBI. So please kindly consider the matter and do inform to my mail about the solution. If not then please tell me who is the contact person regarding this matter and kindly give his/her mail id or phone number which is the better...

The online serices of SBI card is not functioning on 2 & 3rd June
          Please verify the site.
          sbi card's web site was not functioning for months 1 year back.
          that made me stop using it for good. bcoz i can't rely on their statements by post. moreover i was promised a life time free card and card which i got was not life time free as confirmed over its helpline. they hv tried wooing me with lots of offers thereupon but i hv not budged n never used it again!!
          my card no. [protected] i paied 5000rs 31/12/2008 it's recipt no. 13002422, book no. 273947, but my last statement sawn 1500 Rs At thish date
          I am holding your platinum card but why this card is on hold. I am not able to do the transaction on this card . My card number is [protected]

so kindly look in to the matter . your toll free number is not working.

n Singhvi
          i have applied for credit cards but no response yet now...

my no. is [protected]
          i want to apply for a new credit card
          can u provide the details, am salaried person
          Dear sir
          I got message from your end that You have dispatched my new credit card through ELBE with Ref. no SB[protected] in my given home address, but still I am not received the same.
          So pls take Necessary action at the Earliest.
          hello

sir card is on my fathers name shyam sunder sharma inspite of paying whole due amount after making full and final settlement we are still receiving calls for payment of credit cards and its been going to one year we have paid whole amount of full settlement rs 15000.

we cant pay any further amount as we have already paid 3 folds of amount then our purchase amount of credit card.

They have also send us one court notice for the payment of amount which raises to 18500 after the accumulation of 1year late fee n highly interest of sbi.

Please take some stringent action over it i will be greatful to you.

card no[protected]

BinnySharma
          sory credit card number is[protected]
          i have no any credit card . iwant to apply online for sbi credit cards. How possible.

HI...

DEAR SIR, I AM THE CADIDATE SANGEETA FROM JALANDHAR WHU FEEL THE ONLINE SBI FORM. BUT I HAV A GREAT MISTAKE. ACTULLY MY RIGHT E-MAIL IS ([protected]@yahoo.com) BUT I WRITE IN MY ONLINE FORM (yahoo.co.in account)

I HAV MY REG ID OR PASSWORD.MY JOURNAL NO IS :[protected] FOR RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS.I FEEL MY SBI ONLINE FORM ON DATE 30.5.08. I HAV PAID 250 RS FOR APPLICATION FEE .

PLZ I REQUEST SIR SEND MY ALL INFORMATION IN THIS ID ([protected]@yahoo.com)

I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL TO U FOR THIS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

SANGEETA
            DEAR SIR, I AM THE CADIDATE MAYUR FROM PUNE WHO FEEL THE ONLINE SBI FORM. BUT I HAV A GREAT MISTAKE. ACTULLY MY RIGHT BIRTH DATE AND QUALIFICATION IS, B.D.[protected] AND QUALIFICATION IS F.Y. B.COM BUT I WRITE IN MY ONLINE FORM[protected] & QUALIFICATION IS BCOM GRADUATE SO PLZ CONSIDER IT AS ABOVE GIVEN
            DEAR SIR,

I HAVE A SBI MAESTRO DEBIT CARD IT WAS NOT SUPPORTING TO BOOK ANY FLIGHT/TRAIN TICKETS CAN YOU TELL ME HOW CAN I DO IT SUCCESFULL.

PLZ I REQUEST SIR SEND ME ALL INFORMATION IN THIS ID [protected]@gmail.com

YOURS FAITHFULLY

P S REDDY
            From SOUTH AFRICA

Dear Sir
              mere duda loan ki file senction nahi ho rahi hai. SBI Auraiya ke branch maneger aur field officer 1saal se mujhe paresaan kar rahe hai. na hi sahi se baat karte hai aur na hi koi jabab dete hai.

Thankyou
              Lakhan Ji Porwal
              respected sir,
              With due respect & humble submission i somya prakash mishra beg to state that i am totally disatisfied with your policy.I had got a loan from sbi, bolangr(orissa) of 3.08 lakhs of study loan as i am persuing mba from iimt, greater noida, I had received 1st installment of 1 lakh on june 2008.But, i denied to received my second installment on dec 2008 & reason being there was a loan of my father(MR.bhagirathi mishra) which he had failed to pay in past.But, what is my fault?Its the duty of sbi to see whether my father had such loan or not at the time of granting loan to me.If they had denied to give me loan at that time, I wuld have applied in some other bank.I am innocent, where is my fault lies.If i am guilty please tell me why?I am writting this letter after so many days bcoz i am not able to give my third installment of 1lakh.As i had already borrowed money from my friend & now nobody is giving me money.My career is in danger just bcoz of the bank negligence.No bank is giving loan bcoz i gad loan default from sbi.pls tell me my mistake as i am innocent my mba career is in danger.I need feedback from your side pls reply & give me a solution of my problem

yours obediently
              somya prakash mishra

i posted my application and they gave me the Registration Id : 5529104 Password : 86x671qC. but whenever i tried to print the application form they showed me the message-"please take the printout after 31st May onwards". and now they deleted the page.what will i do in this situation? Please sent me the print out of my form.
                Dear
                Sir/Madam,

i posted my application and they gave me the id as well as the password. but whenever i tried to print the application form they showed me the message-"please take the printout after 31st May onwards". and now they deleted the page.what will i do in this situation?
                PROBELM SOLVED BUT PROCESS DELAYED

Use the link below to print the application after june 6th
                [link]http://app1.ibps.in/sbiclmenu.asp[/link]
                State Bank Of India clerickal Recruitment 2008 - printout of application you did not fallow the corrct way ple send me job application
                sushitha
                Sir, my name is Nitu Kumari. I have applied for state bank of india clerk cader 2008. My registration ID is 5670266. I filled up application properly online but after submission my application formate, colume No. 20 (Details of educational qualification) was vacant (Does not show the details) which I filled up properly. My educational qualifictional details is as below :-
                12 th Std[protected]Passed[protected]Science[protected]%
                Graduation-------Passed[protected]Science[protected]%

Please solve my problem.
                Sir, my name is Pankaj Kumar. I have applied for state bank of india clerk cader 2008. My registration ID is 1631380. I filled up application properly online but after submission my application formate, colume No. 20 (Details of educational qualification) was vacant (Does not show the details) which I filled up properly. My educational qualifictional details is as below :-
                12 th Std[protected]Passed[protected]Arts[protected]%
                Graduation-------Passed[protected]Arts[protected]%

Please solve my problem.
                Sir, my name is Rajshekhar Singh. I have applied for state bank of india clerk cader 2008. My registration ID is 8518609. I filled up application properly online but unfotunately during the submission my application formate, colume No. 20 (Details of educational qualification) was filled wrongly. My educational qualifictional details is as below :-
                12 th Std[protected]Passed[protected]Commerce[protected]%

Please solve my problem.
                till now i didnt receive my print out
                I have applied Clerical Recruitment through online . But at the time of registration i have not able to make a print out.In your website there is link for print out but when i clicked that i is showing a error message.
                I have received call letter to attending Pre-Training at the training centre they asking the print out of the form.
                So please provide the possible solution and favour me to attend the training.
                R/sir,
                I have applied for the post of clerk in State bank of india. I unable to get generated application form printout.
                I posted my application form and they give me the Id & passward.But i am not print out application form. what will i do in this situation.
                sir i'm ajeet kumar chauhan fill-up sbi cleark grade form in gorakhpur from u.p. my registration no. is 1631173 .but i do not know the password no. please send to my password no.
                if my sbi cleark grade admit card is not available . then in this case how will receive the admit card .
                my admit card is not come in e-mail id.
                I am filling the SBI Clerk form but i am not receive at the time of registration form i have not able to make a print out.In your website. Please solve my problem.

Mukesh Kumar Choudhary
                Patna (Bihar)
                I have submitted the application form for the post of clerk. But I have not received your call letter in the given e-mail address. So please give me the proper information on [protected]@rediffmail.com
                For taking print out of SBI clarikal job please follow the below mentioned link..

printout of application

Dear
                Sir/Madam,

I Posted my application and they gave me a registration id 1483688 and password M00454xG whenever i tried to take the printout of application form but a meesage was displayed that take the printout after 31may but now the application form or not found .but i recieved call letter .please slove my problem
                i posted my application and they gave me the id as well as the password. but whenever i tried to print the application form they showed me the message-"please take the printout after 31st May onwards". and now they deleted the page.please slove my problem

State Bank Of India clerickal Recruitment 2008 — printout of call letter

i posted my application and they gave me the id as well as the password. but whenever i tried to print the call letter form they showed me not corrected password.but password is correct

plz resend the new password or send the call letter my id or address

do the needful
                Dear Sir/Madam
                My self Ashok Bagdi i applied for the post of clearical staff o[censored]r bank, but till date admit card is not received by me. Sir/madam my exam held on 6th of july . please give me necessory sugestion.
                My application details are as follow
                Registration ID : 19125
                Challan no. :[protected]
                dear sir,
                i have applied for the clerical exam in sbi, i received my admit card but by mistake i used last page of my booklet which i must bring with me.what i have to do now to attend the exam?please sort out my problem.

with regards
                bhawana
                respected sir...i have submitted my application form and got my paasword, registration number and even my callletter but im unable to get my application frm print out.Whenever im visiting this site[www.app1.ibps.in/sbiclmenu.asp]im unable to get the page .instead ts providing me callletter print out.Now im not getting application printout can you please tell me the correct website for getting the printout f application form.
                i want printout of my application form .
                Sir, I am Trying two days but no responce i have. I am not submiting my application form on line. what should I do.
                hlo sir/madam,
                i have submitted my application form online but i forget to get the printout. now i am trying to get the printout but the site does not responding. please tell me the right site so that i can take the printout of my application form.
                Dear Sir/Madam
                I am a applicant for the SBI ASSOCIATE BANK RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS EXAM which will be held on dated[protected]. I have a reciept of application form but I have not recieved my admitt card.
                It is requested to you please dispatch my admit card in my ID or give me further advise for the same.
                contact no.-[protected]
                thanking you
                online form printout solution, form registered but print not recieved.

I am facing problem while taking print out of online application form, it was informed that the print out can be taken after 31st of may 2008.But now there is no link for it on the homepage of SBI.Kindly infrom me what is the alternate way of geting the same
                  I have not taken printout of the application which i have hosted through online is there any link to take print out of it now i have my registration number and password too.So, kindly inform me about that.
                  i submitted the application form on 23.05.2008.althoigh i have received the registration id and password, i am unable to take out the printout of system generated application form.while it was informed that we can get the printout after 31st may onwards, now the link for it on the homepage of sbi is not available.please inform me as to how can i get the system generated application form. is ther e any other alternative?
                  Dear Friend

Please take the SBI FORM Reprint on This Website...

and

best of luck
                  how i can take printout of clerk grade application form, before 31 may, it was displayed on the screen that you can take print out after 31 may & now it is displayed that U can take printout after 5 june.
                  i need a printout of submission of from for the post of clerk

Plz help me out.
                  I have not taken printout of the application which i have hosted through online is there any link to take print out of it now i have my registration number and password too. It was displayed on the screen that you can take print out after 31 may & now it is displayed that U can take printout after 15 june.So, kindly inform me about that.
                  I am unable to print the clerk hall ticket. the page can't display error shoing.
                  i have not recived my hall ticket yet my roll no. [protected]
                  please resend it or e-mail it to me my e-mail id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in

thanks
                  deepak thapliyal
                  deposit journal no. [protected]

There were 2 cheques given to SBI, Elliot Branch on 7th May' 08, but as of yet the amount has not been credited to my account + the executive in that branch is not ready to provide me with any clarification as to where is my cheque which is amounting to 18, 000.
                    Since 1.5 months they are saying that it would be credited in 2- 3 days but they do not have any account where the cheque is. Kindly help

There were 1 cheques given to SBI, Elliot Branch BEFORE 26 DAYS, but as of yet the amount has not been credited to my account + the executive in that branch is not ready to provide me with any clarification as to where is my cheque which is amounting to 75, 000
                    Since 21 DAYS they are saying that it would be credited in 2- 3 days. Kindly help

hi,
                      i submitted the application form for sbi clerical post.but at that time for taking print out it displays a message "after 31st may only, application is available for taking print out".But now the page is not opening.
                      LDC Post form not printed ur SBI reprint option not open.Why LDC form print ...

Pl send a link to print LDC form print

Send a link to print LDC form for further ref for test of LDC in july 6th 2008.
                      i have none print out of clerical post
                      Sir this is to inform u that i have submitted my online application for the post of clerk successfully and got my password and registration id but i had tried for the printout and it was showing that u may take the print out after 31st may but now the page is not opening.
                      hi,
                      i submitted the application form for sbi clerical post.i had received the registration id and password, but at that time for taking print out it displays a message "after 31st may only, application is available for taking print out".But now the page is not opening. it displays the error page. But today there is no link of that application print out. How do i take the print out form. pls help me and suggest me a solution for it.
                      i have submitted my online application form on 23 dec 2008 for clerical post exam of which is to be held in march 01, 2009 but i am able to view my filled form to take a printout out for future reference although i have typed my registration id and password. pls help.
                      I have applied for the clerical post in sbi 2009.i have my registration number and password with me, the page wherefrom i have take out the printout of the application form is not opening.please help.tell me the procedure to obtain the printout of the application form.

I submit my registration form for the post of clerk.SBI generate the id and password. but i cant able to take printout my submission form. It will show you can take print 31st or onwards.but i cant access.pls verifying it.
                        yours faitfully
                        Ritu Rani
                        i m not able 2 find the registration form
                        I did not know how to register for the online registration form for the post of clerk. can you guide me

Your faithfully

Bhaskar T
                        regarding printout of form for the post of clerk
                        hello sir,

i want to change some information of my registration form for clerk post in SBI . how i can edit my registration information.

Re:Transfer of SBI master card to SBI Gold CArd.

Iam A state bank Customer My SBI card NO is [protected] . To get the transfer of SBI master card to SBI Gold CArd. i have couriered to delhi ofc with all details, FLip form, salary proof, photo ID, Address proof, old sbi statement. But post three weeks there is no update on the same even after repeated follow ups with customer care.

Kindly help.
                          Sir, My Name Is Pranu.Today am recharged with Rc.55(From http://www.vodafone.in), Mobile Number [protected] .But After entered the Details In SBI Payment Gateway It Shows Server Error.But Rs.55 Debited In My SBI Account.But My Mobile Was Not Recharged.So Please Kindly Credit My Amount.

My SBI Card Number[protected]

Account Holders Name- A.LINGESWARA KUMAR

Please Solve My Problem Soon...

I have reisttered for the clerical exam but i am unable to take printout.please do the needfull.

With Regards,
                            C.Manojkumar
                            Again SBI is harashing the candidate. For online submission of application for the post of clerk, SBI has carelessly wasted the time & money of the candidate for more than 15 days. After 23rd of May, they have managed to rectify their problem, but after submitting application, it advised to take the print out of the form after dt.31.5.2008. But after 31.5.2008, when we click the 'recruitment', that page is not opening anything. Can SBI recruitment staffs does not know this problem or not. What are they doing ? Again candidates are wasting lot of time & money for print out.
                            How to get print out of my application form, as i do not have it. Kindly suggest.
                            Hello Friends,
                            When I have online submitted the application form for the POST OF CLERK I have forgot to print the application form.And when I came to know about this, I tried to print it from the website but it was directed to print the application form after 31.05.2008.
                            And now from 01.06.2008 when I am trying to take the printout of the application form, I am not getting the original link.Rather it is showing about the RECRUITMENT OF ECONOMISTS and PROBASIONARY OFFICERS inside the RECRUITMENT section.
                            Now I am afraid that how I will get the printout of the application form that I have to take in the examination hall.

Please help...
                            Dear Sir/madam

I have registered my application form for the post of clerical exam. i am unable to take printout. please do the needful. registration id-236516.
                            hello, i have given the sbi clerikal exam which was held on 13th july, 08.i hav not got my result yet.plz send my result on my e-mail adress.thankyou.
                            i have wrongly entered my center of examination...in tirupathi...
                            my intention was to write the exam in hyderabad...
                            plz give me suggestion to change to hyd...
                            my registration id:167543
                            clerical app form
                            I have registered my application form for the post of clerical exam. i am unable to take printout. please do the needfull. registration.id-609807

SBI Exam — SBI CLERICAL LEVEL EXAM DATE PROBLEM

Exam date of L.I.C Devolopement officers and State Bank of India Clerical level post are on the same date ie 6th July 2008. Graduates are eligible to write the both exams. so it is impossible to write exams on the same date...

so please take action to postpond the SBI clerical level exam date (Or) LIC Devolopement officers exam date...

LIC announced the EXAM DATE earlier, but SBI...

I SENT A LETTER TO SBI, DIPHU BRANCH, ASSAM, BR.CODE-1170 ON 10.05.2008 REQUESTING THEM TO TRANSFER MY ACCOUNT TO BISWANATH CHARALI BRANCH, BRANCH CODE-2026. THEY ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF MY LETTER ON 19.05.2008. ON 25.05.2008 I HAVE FOUND THAT MY ACCOUNT IS NOT TRANSFERRED. WHEN I REQUESTED THEM OVER TELEPHONE TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER THEY ASK FOR ANOTHER APPLICATION FROM ME. BUT I HAD ALREADY SENT THEM APPLICATION BY REGISTERED POST AND THEY HAVE RECEIVED MY APPLICATION ON 19.05.2008 AS PER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT . I AM REGULARLY TELEPHONING THEM BUT IN VAIN. WHAT CAN I DO NOW ? PL. HELP
                              Sub:-“Regarding the non payment of Medical allowance with arrear for the
                              Period 1.12.97 to 21.4.1999”
                              With reference to Railway Boards Letter no. PC-V98/1/7/1/1 dated 21.4.1999, I Maha Devi family pensioner railway (PPO No. PN/WPR/W/CR/3201), want to state that I had submitted application form ( Option form and Undertaking form) to avail above mentioned medical allowance in State Bank of India, Purwa, Unnao, up. on 21.6.06.
                              After accepting my application form bank has started the payment of Rs. 100 per month since 1.8.2006 but bank has not paid the medical allowance with arrear for the period 1.12.97 to 21.7.2006. For the payment of this allowance bank is demanding a certificate (issued from Railway medical authorities) verifying that I have not been taking the medical facilities above mentioned period
                              However, in the aforesaid context it is apprised that in the letter No-PC-V98/1/7/1/1 that the medical allowance with arrear is to be paid by the bank only on the basis of option & undertaking form submitted by the applicant since 1.12.1997. In addition no verification by railway medical authorities is needed in this regard.
                              It is therefore, requested that the medical allowance with arrear may kindly be paid to me for the period 1.12.1997 to 21.4.1999 according to notification at the earliest possible.
                              Submitted for information and necessary action.
                              Thanking you.

Yours faith fully
                              Sub:-“Regarding the non payment of Medical allowance with arrear for the
                              Period 1.12.97 to 21.4.1999”
                              Submitted for information and necessary action.
                              Thanking you.

Yours faith fully
                              Respected Sir,
                              subsiquent to my complaint sent earlier regarding the non payment of arrear of medical allowence, i want to state that state Bankof Purwa has paid the same to me due to your kind attention and effort.for this cooperation i am very thankfull to you.this has concreted my faith in your banking services.I am fully satisfied sir.

Yoursfaith fully
                              lucknow
                              I am a retired Section Engineer(W) of Chittaranjan Locomotive Works /Chittaranjan, Dt.Burdwan, West Bengal. My date of retirement is 31.7.2001. My PPO NO. CLW / 2001 / 369 dt.16.7.2001. My SBI ( Pension ) A/C No. was [protected] and subsiquently changed to [protected], my case is exectly similar to Srimati Maha Devi. I had submitted the same for Medical Allowence to CLW / Pension Section in two times during 2003 and 2004, but no arrear has been given for the period of 2001 to 2004. An action of similar type of Smt. Maha Devi will be highly appriciated. If the same is at all possible.

I tried for the whole day to submit an online application for the the post of Clerk in the State Bank of India. It says there is too much of traffic and could not load. Even if the first page is loaded second page could not be completed. This is very unfair practice.
                                Enough verbal promises...

Please do needful.

Vikrant Damodhar Gulhane Ex Navy POR TEL SBI Account No [protected] Yavatmal branch PPO No 09.97 B/S 1639/2002 6th pay commission not getting corret pension and didnt get arrears till todate number of applications made. This regard SBI YTML Chief Mager Letter L.No/Br 178 dated 10 Jan 2011 also relevant
                                Please reply Vikrant.D.[protected]@relianceada.com

Aaj may ko khatam hue pure 2 din ho gaye hai par State Bank Of India ke web site me aaj tak 31-may nahi hua hai

itna bekar site maine aaj tak nahi dekhi. jaha erk taraf sbi bolta hai ki 31st ke baad print out lo par aaj[protected] ho gaye hai par unki web site me jab bhi print lene ke liye click lo to msg aata hai "Pls take print after 31st"

Pls tell me ye 31st may SBI walo ke calender me kitne saal baad aayega.

Pahle to form fillup hone me naatak upper se jab form fill ho gaya to print lene me naatak. aur aaj tak inka form open ho raha hai jab kaam tha to open hi nahi hota tha par aaj khul raha hai

Pls mai sbi walo se anurodh karta hu ki jab tak koi nai bharti karne me able na ho tab tak koi nai vacancy na nikale

I can not take the pintout of the Application form for the post of Clerk. I have Got ID And Passwaord but Not Getting P Out
                                  i can't take printout for the post of clerk.but i got registration id and password.what can i do for take printout
                                  i can't take printout for the post of clerk. but i got registration id and password. what can i do for take printout
                                  I cant take printout for the post of clerk. But i Got registration Id and password. what can i do for take printout. please send me call letter by post to my adress