State Bank Of India [Sbi] — cheating money deposit in a/c with fraud calling

Asansol, Burdwan District, West Bengal, India
 Narendra Mondal on Oct 13, 2018
Respected sir,
My name is sanjay das. I am a consumer of state bank of india, branch bijoy pal sarani asansol. My a/c no. =[protected] ifsc=sbin0000011. My contact no.=[protected].
Today i got a msg that i win a car amount and redeem option is deposit money into a/c no.=[protected] ifsc=sbin000300
Deposit amount is 6300. Unfortunately i complete that transaction. I again get a call for redeem offer deposit in one another a/c no. =[protected], ifsc=sbin0004646 deposit amount is 18300. After 2nd transaction i again call for money deposit in another a/c but than i feel gone in fraud.
So, i request you sir pls pls give me help for recover my money where i deposit two time transaction rs.6300 and rs.18900. And also take action about this type fraud case.. Pls sir pls. If you give me any information kindly call me on this no.=[protected], also i available with email= [email protected]

cheating money deposit in a/c with fraud calling
cheating money deposit in a/c with fraud calling

[Oct 13, 2018] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0