State Bank Of India [SBI] — complaint against bank official of state bank of india gt road main branch panipat
Complaint against liable bank official of state bank of india main branch g t road panipat
The applicant submitted as under :
That kuldeep singh s/o ram diya, now r/o h. No. 300, atlas road, sonipat.
1. Applicant had open the saving account in year, 2008 in the sbi bank main branch, g. T road panipat. The account no. Of the applicant e. I [protected].
2. That on 1.08.2018 it has come notice that some amounts is debeting every month without the knowledge of the applicant. After calculating a some of rs.69000/. Had been withdrawn from the account of the applicant without consent.
3. The applicant moved a application to the bank on 1.08.2018 for freezing the account and also request for return the amount. The copy is attached.
4. The applicant has sent the notice to the bank through e-mail also, but no action has been taken by me bank on any complaint according to me, as withdrawn made from my account were unauthorized and bank is liable to refund the amount with interest. Since loss caused to the applicant are made fraudulently by third party is without the knowledge of the applicant, while applicant never share any o t p with third persons that bank is liable for the same, withdrawals amount to rs.69000/ were made from my account the applicant
5. Kindly enquire the matter take legal action against liable person and get refund my loss amount with intrest.
Kuldeep s/o sh. Ram diya
Now r/o h. N. 300 atlas road sonipat
[Apr 29, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
[Resolved] State Bank Of India [SBI] - Not get refund