[Resolved] State Bank Of India [Sbi] — Failed Debit Card Transaction

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 ipeecee
SBI A/c No : [protected]
I faced a failed debit card transaction while paying yatra.com.My SBI account got debited INR 16, 231.00 on 2 Mar but the merchant didnot get paid.I lodged a complaint with SBI customer care and my ticket number is[protected].I am told 45 days is the resolution time.I understand its maximum time limit but my query is, why should it take so long to refund my money??And if it doesnot get refunded, I would need to escalate the matter after 45 days and for my money why I got to run so long??Plus this is not a very small amount and I may face difficulty in my daily life due to this.Even if this is a RBI rule, let me bring to your notice, this affects our daily life and you should solve it sooner.I called up customer care again today and the executive had the same thing to say as the supervisor, Abha Roy.Noone had a resolution.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2017
I went to my local branch and after they complained, refund happened within a week.Thanks

[Mar 10, 2017] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0