State Bank Of India [Sbi] — i'm complaining about a unsuccessful transaction but my credit card was debited

Greater Noida, Dadri, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 IbrahimaSory on Jun 25, 2019
Hi sbi, on 22 june 2019 i tried to make 3 transation via google pay where i gave my mastercard details, and tried to subscribe, but unfortunately which was unsuccessful with an error message.
But when i openned my netbanking profile i saw that the account had been debited without the transaction was successful with narration

1 by debit card othpg 107896 google payments india navi mumba
2 by debit card othpg 111918 google payments india navi mumba
3 by debit card othpg 126296 google payments india navi mumba

I tried to contact sbi services and i went to my sbi branch but none of them helped me.
I notice that i had no previous google pay account. Now i have downloaded gpay app so that i can link my sbi with gpay which is rejected.

[Jun 25, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019
Dear IbrahimaSory, We are sorry to hear about the issue. In order for us to connect with you, please visit http://www.sbicard.com/email & share your contact or card details, along with your reference number: 164554.

Comments

202837
Amazon
The Authorization Code (Refund Reference Number) for the transaction is 202837.
Couldn't get my money
Pawan nandiwal's reply, Jun 19, 2019

Your refund of Rs.660.00 has been processed successfully on 2019-06-06. The amount should reflect in your account by 6/12/2019.

The Authorization Code (Refund Reference Number) for the transaction is 202837.

In case you do not receive the refund within 5 business days, please contact your bank’s customer care and mention the above Authorization Code (Refund Reference Number). Please remember that you will have to call your bank’s customer care center and not visit the branch for this query.

Some nationalized banks may take more time than usual to credit the refund. If your bank is unable to locate the refund with the authorization code provided, please dispute the transaction as 'refund not processed'. On disputing the transaction, the bank will see a pending refund and will follow the path back to our payment processor to locate the refund.

Hope this helps. Thank you for choosing Amazon.
I tried a lots of time to contact helpline number. But that us not working. That number shows invalid number.. My card is blocked due to overdue payment i did payment yesturday but i m not able to reach the customet care.
I G.Sivaram prasad from visakhapatnam, andhra pradesh have submitted application for want of swaiping machine 2 week back during 1st week of January 2019. But till date i have not received machine.
MY FIRM NAME ; SRI RAGHAVA ENTERPRISES
cell no.[protected]

20325
    No.65, St Marks Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001
    State Bank Of India [Sbi] - i'm complaining about a unsuccessful transaction but my credit card was debited