State Bank Of India [SBI] — income tax deducted but not reflected in form-26a

I have an account in state bank of india, main branch, residency road, srinagar, kashmir, india. I am holder of pan card no. : aqvpa5044k. An income-tax of rs.44579 has been deducted from my account but only rs.9118.00 has been reflected in form-26a, rest is reported not filed due to error, nature of error not explained. Branch tried its best to resolve the issue by contacting controlling branch, chandigarh but failed as it is to be resolved at corporate branch, bombay which looks like out of reach of the local branch. Now it is requested to resolve the issue at the earliest possible moment as i always file my returns on time. Failure to resolve on your part may compel me to adopt a legal procedure on your cost, with compensation for causing agonizing pain, wastage of my time due to mistake of your staff. Sincerely yours :- dr. Manzoor ahmad, house no.303, jawaharnagar, srinagar, kashmir, pin: 190008, india.

[May 03, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

State Bank of India [SBI]