State Bank Of India [Sbi] — loan od against immovable property renewal waive off interest and waive off penalty of min.balance charges

Barshi, Solapur District, Maharashtra, India
 Atul Chakwate on Jan 15, 2019
To, Dated: 1/3/2018, Barshi.
Officer, banking ombudsman,
RBI, Mumbai.
Sub: complaint against SBI Barshi (main) branch for
1) Renewal of Loan.
2) Imposing interest on loan.
3) Debiting amount from my other account prior to pre-intimation, notice.
4) Imposing penalty for below level of minimum balance.
Complainant: Atul Ramesh Chakwate.
Address: Gat no.936/2, Nagne plot, Paranda road, Barshi, Dist. Solapur, Maharashtra,
Barshi-413411. Cell No. [protected], email Id: [protected]@gmail.com
Account Details: State Bank of India, Barshi, Tuljapur road branch, IFSC: SBIN0000325.
Name of account no of a/c type of a/c Status
1) Atul Chakwate [protected] loan (over draft ) non operative
Rs.5, 00, 000/-limit against property mortgage (bungalow)
2) Shree communication [protected] current account below minimum balance
3) Atul Chakwate [protected] saving account below minimum balance
4) Atul chakwate [protected] home loan Regular EMI paid
Same property
5) Shree communication [protected] bank guarantee Rs.2, 00, 000/- enforce
In the form of term deposit
Above accounts are operational at State Bank of Hyderabad, Barshi branch, since yr 2000.
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am suffered a lot from my bank and bank officer, and my business is hampered by non co-operative behaviour of bank, endless waiting period to take decision on renewal of loan, etc.
My case is as below,
1) Initially I borrowed loan from State bank of Hyderabad, Barshi for Rs.5, 00, 00/-, against immovable property i.e. residential bungalow which is mortgaged. As Hyderabad bank merged into SBI I am suffering and my business is hampered. Renewal of loan was due on Sept2017, so I submitted all required and necessary document in Sept2017. Since Sept loan renewal is pending and no action was taken. I meet concern officer to pursue my loan renewal at branch but no further action was taken. Also I meet concern officer at divisional office, Solapur but he also did not take any action.
2) Due to non operative status of my loan account I could not do any transaction and my account is gone into NP status. So I am not responsible to pay any interest from Sept17.
Further more in future, also I will not pay any interest. Hence interest from Sept17 has to be stopped.
3) Also Rs.29, 000/- approximately was debited from my current and saving account by bank and credited to loan account. The intimation, notice is not given to me for this transaction.
4) The accounts which are debited, are fall into below minimum balance level and are due for penalty.
For this situation, only bank is responsible. My home loan account is regular and has good, positive rating. Before March 2017 my all accounts were regular and had positive rating.

Once again I request you to look in my case and will do necessary action .
Thank you.

With regards

Atul Chakwate.

[Jan 16, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

20610
    No.65, St Marks Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001
    State Bank Of India [Sbi] - loan od against immovable property renewal waive off interest and waive off penalty of min.balance charges