State Bank Of India [SBI] — Passport payment deducted from account failed

I was trying to apply for passport on January 16th 2017 and I used my axis bank debit card to make the payment. The amount of Rs. 1500/- was deducted from my account and the website shows as transaction failed. I tried calling the SBI customer care and the call never gets connected. I even tried sending an email about my greiviences however no response from them yet. As per the website the amount should have been back into my account in 7 days and still amount has not been credited back into my account. I have attached the print screen of the reference #.

I humbly request you to check into this and have the amount credited back into my account.

Thanks & regards
Venkatesh shanbhogue
Passport payment deducted from account failed
Passport payment deducted from account failed

[Jan 25, 2017] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
BBMANDAL's response Jan 20, 2017
Sir, EPF india published a new version portal recently where ECR loading and payment could be done in same portal. On payment option, there is two mode, 1. Internet Banking. 2. ATM card. I am trying to pay through ATM card continiously since 18th Jan'17, but response comes as "Transaction not captured in FSS sit" 20th Jn'17 is last extended date to submit EPF contribution for the month of Dec'16. Kindly do the needful.

Comments

EPF -NE region payment through ON-LINE ATM card failed to accept. Pl. show me the solution.
I have an account in sbi bank...my atm card is blocked...i will give you my a/c no . and card no. but plzz..
unblock my atm card...