State Bank Of India [SBI] — rd maturity amount

Dear sir / madam,

1. That my rd a/c no.[protected] got matured on 24-august-2007

2. That i received a cheque of rs.36, 445 dt. 24/08/2007 against my rd a/c maturity.

3. That due to some in adverant reason i was unable to present in service branch that cheque within the stipulated time.

4. That i when to service branch for revalidating the cheque on 06/04/2016.
The manager over there received my cheque along with letter. He denied given ack. Letter to me.

5. That service branch manager assured me that you will receive your revalidating cheque within a week.

6. That after several reminder to the branch manager for not receiving the revalidated cheque after the lapse of 6 month, he further advise me to open a new saving a/c ([protected]) so that the maturity of the above aforesaid cheque will be credited in this a/c ([protected]).

7. That i am leaving my husband in new delhi. I am unable to further visit my service branch any more.

8. That the branch manager was neither corporate nor taken any action in this regards.

9. That it shows deficiency of services on spot.

Kindly expedite and reply soon. Waiting for revalidation cheque along with interest as the earliest.

Your faithfully

Deepa kumari
D/o devendra prasad keshri
52b/2, munirka village,
New delhi - 110067
Cont. No.[protected], [protected]
rd maturity amount

[Feb 01, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

State Bank of India [SBI]