State Bank Of India [Sbi] — refund resolution

Azad nagar ward no. 8 Barhni Bazar (Siddharth Nagar) Uttar Pradesh, Siddharth Nagar, India
 Raini on Aug 10, 2019
To,
The chief branch manager
State bank of india
Main branch

Subject: charge dispute "refund never processed"

Dear sir

A refund of 306.01 rupees was successfully processed on 12 july 2019 to my account. This amount should have been credited to my sbi account by now, but i have not received the refund till now.

I have called the state bank of india customer service and also emailed the state bank of india main branch all the details many times including the unique transaction reference number but nobody has replied or resolved the problem. No action is being taken

I have confirmed with amazon and they have successfully processed the refund on 16/07/2019 with reference no.

Kindly go through the charge dispute emails, locate the pending refund and follow the path back to amazon's payment processor to locate the refund.

refund resolution
refund resolution

[Aug 10, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I booked a ticket at 2 aug 2019 but the amount was deduct in my account and the ticket was not confirm plz refund my amount

My sbi account has been hold.. Plz my account un holding
Refund amount of 1489 rs. was initiated from amazon to my account with reference number 563615 and it has been 1 month the amount have not been processed by SBI bank into my account.
UTR number : N[protected] - 28.03.2019, was generated for the transaction for my EPF amount from HCL to REGIONAL PF COMMISSIONER PUNE. Need to know the status of this transaction as PF office is saying that amount is not there in the bank statement.
I had booked a ticket from irctc app on 23 July 19. During payment, money got deducted from my account but the booking status shows "failed transaction". No ticket was booked but money has been deducted from my account. Irctc helpline service refused to.get any type of payment and had asked to.contact to bank for refund of money
I am try customer care number [protected] but not response. my total oustanding 1, 08000 EMI 48000 and other 60000 outstanding. i am trying to call sbi 60000 convert in emi. please help us sbi every next month fincnce charges against 60000 in add charges in my statement. i have overload Finanace charges every month.

20616