State Bank Of India [SBI] — Refusal to add money to Paytm wallet and not crediting my bank account when money transferred from wallet.

On Dec 24, 2016, I tried to add money from my SBI account to my Paytm wallet. I made 5 transactions of Rs. 2000, 444, 200, 222 and 222. Out of which only one transaction of Rs 222 was successful. The rest of my money, Rs. 2866, has just disappeared.
I had earlier lodged a complaint against Paytm for not refunding my money through this website (PayTM Mobile Solutions Complaint Status Update [ID: 1474915]), to which Paytm has stated that it has clarified with the bank and has not recieved the money from the bank.
It has been over a month now and the bank has not even refunded the amount.
I would also like to bring to your notice that after talking to several Paytm users, it has been observed that crediting money into Paytm wallet from SBI account has been difficult with bulk of the transactions resulting in failure. A talk has been going on about SBI denying transfer to money to other wallets in order to promote its own wallet, SBI Buddy. Is this is the issue, then request you to take us the issue legally.
It is my sincere request that my problem is considered and a solution is provided at the earliest.

[Jan 31, 2017] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

State Bank of India [SBI]