State Bank Of India [SBI] — revisal of fin charge on retail of rs. 7912/- including gst.

I Mandeep Singh have an SBI credit card with you bank with no. [protected]. I have been charged a fin charges of rs 7912/- in my feb statement and for the clarity I called the customer care and they also stated that the charges have been charged wrongly and took an request for the revisal of the fee with ref no.[protected], as on today I called the customer care department and the executive informed me that the revisal is been rejected, further I request the reason for the fee revisal the executive inform me that he dont know the reason. So i would like to know that why this charged has been added to my statement and further I would like to attach the statement as an proof that all the payment are been made time to time with out fail and 1 Lack rs have been converted to EMI which is also reflected the statement.

I belonging to the middle class family would like you to see the fact and do the revisal if possible or I have to approach Consumer form as this might be a case of paying money for no reason.

I further request you to update the same at the earliest with some valid reason.

Thanking you,

K MANDEEP SINGH
revisal of fin charge on retail of rs. 7912/- including gst.
Mar 08, 2018

State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

State Bank of India [SBI]