State Bank Of India [SBI] — rude behavior and unsatisfactory reply from staff

I got message from sbi that collect your chip debit card from branch.. But when i approch to the branch very rude behavior from staff and replied that come after one or two days.. Rajkot main branch.. He has to just see my envelope and give it to me but than also he replied that system is down and nothing can be done... This is not the way of giving reply

[Jan 31, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Name : G. PRAKASH
A/c. No. : [protected]
IFSC Code : SBIN0060360

I have received a message of Debt of Rs. 400/- on 31.01.2019 for Transferred to INVESTMENT INTERMEDI. Kindly refund my Money of Rs. 400/- and Block INVESTMENT INTERMEDI. Please respond as soon as possible.

I want to make a single payment of 16.00 Lacs to Govt. towards Stamp Duty and registration Fees for registering a document. The present thresh hold limit being 10.00 lacs whereas payment to be made is 16.00 Lacs.

Today I received an SMS 'Transaction o[censored]SD12.99 made on SBI Credit Card XX0289 without effecting add'nl factor of authentication mandated by RBI, at Amazon Prime on 19 Jan 19 .' But I didn't authorized any payment. Please look into the issue.

State Bank of India [SBI]