[Resolved] State Bank Of India [Sbi] — sbi fbb styleup credit card

Kalyan, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 mahmu on Jan 12, 2019
This email is regarding the sbi (Fbb) credit card which was issued to me at xperia mall, palava arround 6 months back. A colleague named aniket kumbhar helped me to get this card.

Further to this i was not here and had been out of india for office work. The got delivered but since i was not present here it was not used till date. Currently i am getting sms for some charges which i m not aware since i never used the card.

Please be informed that i am not willing to use any services of this sbi credit (Fbb) card.

I had called also the sbi customer care now and spoke to aparna wherein she informed me that the card has been blocked and cannot be used. When i visited the sbi dombivli west branch, there they told me to contact the same person form where i have taken the card and they will provide the waiver code post which the card will get closed/terminated.

Request you to terminate this card permanently at the earliest as i will not be using this anymore.

Let me know if you need any information. Kindly call me on the number given below
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 14, 2019

[Jan 12, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Dear Customer, We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, request you to please mail us your contact or card details at sbicard_cares@sbicard.com mentioning reference number 109245 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

19100