State Bank Of India [Sbi] — undue delay of transfer of balance in nominee account

PITAM PURA, North West Delhi, India
 vchandna on Mar 20, 2019
My father shri baldev chandna had expired on 10 august 2018. Information was given to state bank of india, shakur basti branch, delhi 110034 on 23 september 2018 alongwith death certificate. His account number with sbi branch is [protected] where he was receiving his pension also. Nomination form with supporting documents have already been given to the bank. Till date the bank has not transferred the amount to the nominee account. I have visited branch several times and they tell me that confirmation of pension recovery amount is awaited. The bank statement of my father reflects pension recovery amount debited on 21 feb 2019. Please help for early settlement.
Vinod chandna (Nominee)
S/o late shri baldev chandna
E. Mail : vinod. [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile : [protected]

[Mar 21, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My name is shambhoo nath bhoi,
i have lost my folio number of sbi magnum mutual fund, please help me to find folio number.
Today I go to ATM SBI m Mandi Amritsar I swipe my card no [protected] to withdraw Rs 3000 but the reply was transaction out of time I repeat it but I received no money my transaction nos r 19Txn#5961&5962 please help me to revert the amount back to my account
I Col Ashok Kumar retired from Re-employment from army on 17 Dec 2018 videArmy HQ letter no 35213/FRDT/MS 3A dt 31 may 2018. my PPO no is M/03944/2014. my DA on penssion has not yet been resumed inspite of giving all details to my bank SBI Jail Road, lucknow.

My money has been deducted from my Account in SBI ATM but on the computer screen it showed me Transaction has been timed out.

No.65, St Marks Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001
    State Bank Of India [Sbi] - undue delay of transfer of balance in nominee account