State Bank Of India [SBI] — wrong deduction of tds on fdrs and mental harassment to senior citizens

Sirs,
I want to complain about wrong deduction of tds and harassment made to me being a senior citizen.

Details are as under:-

-complaint against br. No. 50699 sbi circular road rohtak (Haryana)-previously state bank of patiala.
-name;baldev raj
-customer no-[protected] (New - [protected])
-tds - deducted:-rs.15000/-app.
-f. Y[protected]

Tds have been deducted wrongly despite of my submission of form 15h on 18/04/2017 (Acknowledgement is with me).
I have visited the concerned branch so many times and submitted written complaints on 14 dec 2017 as well as 22 dec 2017.
But my amount has not been credited so far. It is an absolute harassment to a senior citizen like myself.

As a last chance i take opportunity to complain you with request to resolve my issue and refund amount alongwith interest at the earliest. Otherwise, i will be compelled to approach consumer court authorities for the same along with compensation for harassment to senior citizen.

Hoping for proper and early resolution of my complaint.

Yours faithfully,

Baldev raj
H, n, 833a/25 chinyot colony
Rohtak-124001 (Haryana)

Mob-[protected]
Mar 23, 2018

State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 22, 2018