Stayclassy.in — fake site

Chaitanya Sista on Feb 14, 2018
Hi i had recently ordered 2 phone cases with order number 105808 for which i had also made online payment. Since then there is no update on the order. Neither of their customer care and mail ids are working. There is no communication from their end. It’s a fake site just cheating people.
How can we communicate with them and resolve the issue. Anyone who had gone through this problem please let us know a solution for this.

fake site
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Mostly people are worried for the same thing.
According to me we should file a complaint in the cyber crime cell, as money is involved, and it's a fraud.
hi guys! i have too been through the same.
i ordered on 8th February, as u people know there was no communication from their end.so i waited till 12th February for atleast a freaking information about when i am going to receive my covers so i contacted them in every possible way .
but yes unlike you i got a response from them on Facebook saying that the order will be dispatched on 13th and i will get them by 14th. and i am still counting the days.
let us do something.
this is an issue.
i too have paid 507 already!
I have ordered 2 back case for my mobile but there is no response from the website. They shown payment issue but payment actually done. There is no way to contact them. What can i do??
I ordered 2 mobile case
After that I am not able to contact them from any where
I already paid the money
And their number is switched off
i guess same with me i ordered on 14th July 2018 and made payment and its 17th July there is no update about anything . i tried to call on number which is mention on website but its not correct.

hi everyone
same case with me.. had ordered 1 phone cover. product is not delivered and now no one is responding to phone also.
Kratvi
Same here no customer service is working its been a month I didn't receive my cover.
Order no 696013

I ordered vivo v11 pro back cover but I received cover of some other mobile and design is also different.

I couldnt contact them, help line number which are mentioned on website are all switched off.

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stayclassy.in - fake site