[Resolved] Stayclassy.in — fraud.. redmi 4 mobile case

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Gunjan_g on Jul 19, 2018
Ordered a phone cover for rs199 from the website on 13th July 2018. Since there was no COD option, i made a card payment.
The amount was credited from my bank account instantly.
Now the problem is whenever i try to track my order, it shows "processing" always.
Tried to reach them, , but their contact numbers are always switched off. Once i was able to reach the given contact, but no one picked up the call, and within a few minutes the number was again switched off.
The company is totally fraud and should be banned., strict action must be taken upon. Their promotion from social media must be stop instantly so that it cant fool other people.
I need my money back.
Help!

fraud.. redmi 4 mobile case
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 23, 2018

[Jul 19, 2018] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Sep 22, 2018
Dear customer,
Your order was already delivered please check this link:https://www.delhivery.com/track/package/[protected]

Comments

1 week completed my order was not came to my home so pls help me my product or give my money back my order I'd #335886

I booked a backcover for my phone on july 18th 2018, but it not yet processed or shipped .
my order number is Order #354862
kindly process my order, or otherwise you should re fund my money back to my account.so kindly please track my order.

my order number is Order #354862

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stayclassy.in - fraud.. redmi 4 mobile case