[Resolved] Stayclassy.in — fraud site for phone covers

Ankita_Banerjee on Feb 6, 2018
I have ordered 2 back covers on 28th january 2018 and the order is still saying it is getting processed and their helpline number is switched off and the mail is sending auto generated reply whenever i al raising ticket. There was no cod option as well so i paid 388 through razor pay. This site is a fraud one. I want my money back. Also ban this site and their advertisements in various social apps so that it cannot fool other people. Please assist.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2018
The day I had raised complaint here, that day itself the order got shipped n it has got delivered finally today. Thankyou for the assistance.
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I ordered 2 mobile cases on 4th Feb not received yet still processing helpline no. Is switched off, mail gices autogenerated reply nothing else.
How do I get my money back, , , 😖

Yashvendra Singh's reply, Jul 13, 2018
Did you get your refund
I ordered a Xiaomi 3s prime mobile cover on online website of stayclassy.in (http://stayclassy.in) on 13th Feb 2018 and made online payment of Rs. 219 since doing online payment was mandatory to place an order on their website. Since then, my order is still showing under processing. Their help line support number is switched off all the time, email id they have mentioned doesn't exist and their support tickets are also of no use and are unattended since then. There is no way with which I can reach out to them and get my order delivered. My money is also stuck with them. This seems to be a fraud company running shamelessly in open since I later on researched about the same and found that numerous other people got stuck their money with this online fraudster. Please look into the same and help me get my product delivered or help me get my money from these fraudsters.

Please track these fraudsters and help me.
This is a fraudsite I guess. Their beguiling ads in various social networking sites have been fooling people. I have ordered a back cover on 4th April and still the order status is shown to be 'processing'. I had to pay online as there was no option for COD. There was no response for the mails and also the contact no. provided have been switched off for like ages. There is no way to contact them and got my money stuck. Please help out to ban this site so that they cannot fool people over and over again.
This is fraud site, same happen with me today.
They given fake customer care number and email id. They have Stayclassy page on facebook report that page as spam. Share with your friends to report that page so as many people report that spam, facebook will block that page.
I have ordered 1 back covers on 11july 2018 and the order is still saying it is getting processed and their helpline number is switched off and the mail is sending auto generated reply whenever i al raising ticket. There was no cod option as well so i paid 199 through paytm. This site is a fraud one. I want my money back. Also ban this site and their advertisements in various social apps so that it cannot fool other people.

I have ordered 2 cover cases and it's still showing me processing.

Fake advertisements, fake sites .

These ppl are earning a lot by making these fake sites.

Ban these kind of sites.
Have placed order with Stay classy on 3Rd August, 2018 however the order is still under processing.. Kindly help me with the refund or deliver the order asap.

I saw this ad of stay classy on Instagram and booked two iPhone X cases.. order is still showing processing. Please look into this issue on high priority. either I want my money back or I want phone cases.. I paid through mobikwik cash free.. refer the screen for order id and details..

Shehnaz0911's reply, Aug 15, 2018
The number shown on website are switched off..
Shehnaz0911's reply, Aug 21, 2018
I have got the mobile cases delivered today.. which are good quality at a low price.. thank u stay classy
I had ordered one cover for my iPhone 6 plus on 12th August, 2018. The site still shows that the order is processing. Also, the customer care number is switched off. Please help me.
I placed an order through instagram app ad pop up. Consideringing Instagram social media platform to be trustworthy I placed my order with them and also mobile back covers for just 150 bucks seemed a great deal to me. But Alas!! I got trapped in their net too... hard earned 650 bucks just gone to these cheat ###. You better give our money back or I pray you rot in hell you shameless ### running this scam.

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stayclassy.in - fraud site for phone covers