Stayclassy.in — not delivering the product during the mentioned period of time of the mobile back cover

Pavankumar Pk on Nov 24, 2018
I had ordered for resmi note 5 back cover on 16th november 2018, , it had been a 9 days i haven't received the product yet .My order number is 725848.It is said that the product will be delivered within 5-9 days. But not yet received.Refund the money or deliver the product to the mentioned address.If i had found this company as fraud i wouldn't have ordered.

[Nov 25, 2018] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pavankumar Pk, Nov 24, 2018
My order number is 725848
Updated by Pavankumar Pk, Nov 24, 2018
Redmi note 5 back cover .order number is 725848

Updated by Pavankumar Pk, Nov 30, 2018
My order number is #725848
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I was book back cover on 12 Nov for Redmi Note 5 pro From stayclassy . My order no is #700830. I was pay 199₹ for that. But did not receive it till date. I was try to tress my order from last 5 days but not get possible it . There system show wrong info about order. And order show still processing. I was also try to call them but no is switch off.

I had ordered for redmi note 5 back cover on 16th november 2018, , it had been 15 days i haven't received the product yet .My order number is 725848.It is said that the product will be delivered within 5-9 days. But not yet received.Refund the money or deliver the product to the mentioned address.If i had found this company as fraud i wouldn't have ordered.

My order number is #725848.Nit yet delivered

Order number #725848

My order number is #725848, redmi note 5 back cover not yet delivered

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stayclassy.in - not delivering the product during the mentioned period of time of the mobile back cover