[Resolved] Stayclassy.in — online order not yet received

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 @singh.raja on Jun 11, 2018
I have ordered 1 back covers on 5th june 2018 and the order is still saying it is getting processed and their helpline number is switched off. I also paid them 200 rupees through debit card. This site is a fraud one. I want my money back. Also ban this site and their advertisements in various social apps so that it cannot fool other people. Please assist.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2018
i have provided all information in my complaint and also an image of proof is also provide please help me

[Jun 11, 2018] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Mobile case does not deleivried after 1 weak from order and also not any receive feedback i always try to contact customer care from mail and also customer care number but it always switch off then i havrle to complain to police about this because i already paid for my item

sahahid ansari's reply, Jun 8, 2018
My order no-#274481
[email protected]

Mob-7004890289
I need this item before 10 june
I ordered 2 mobile covers of worth 350 on 5 june and paid through paytm but didn't received yet. My order number is 284900 . I want my money back.πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ . The help care no is switched off, i can't contact them . I really pissed off this website .
This site is fraud, it has been more than a week i have ordered the phone case but there is no update and it is always showing processing..lets file a complaint against this site in court. my father is lawyer so there wont be any problem, i am find this guy who owns this site and this site closed.
I have placed order on 18th June order number is 292905. Plese deliver fast
This site is froud and they are cheating the people, so kindly i request to return my money other wise i case file on them, froud, bakwas, don't order any things from this site...

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stayclassy.in - online order not yet received