[Resolved] Stayclassy.in — order delivered issue

Ranebennur, Karnataka, India
 Uday Nalla on Nov 20, 2018
My order no: is 720517 dated 15th november 2018. I had bought one covers for redmi note 5 pro and made a payment of 348/. According to company's policy the product would be delivered within 5-9 days, however i've not received my order yet.
Moreover when i am trying to track my order it says, it's under process. Numbers mentioned on their website are switched off and they don't even reply to email as well.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 8, 2019

[Nov 20, 2018] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Dec 08, 2018
Dear customer,
Your order was already delivered please check this link:https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/index.html?action=track&tracknumbers=[protected]%20&locale=en_US&cntry_code=en

Comments

I have ordered a Mobile Case but received some other model. I either want a replacement or a refund.
Order No. 695813-1
Hello! Myself Ravindra sharma from Meerut. Last week I have received a wrong mobile cover. I have ordered Redmi note 5 pro mobile back cover but u delivered me the another wrong one. I am requesting u that u pick this article and gave my money back. My contact number is [protected].
I ordered a phone cover on 12th Oct 2018. I haven't received it yet. The order number is 613527. I have already made the payment. I have not been able to reach them via phone, it is always unreachable. Since i have already made the payment, i am very anxious. When will i receive it?

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stayclassy.in - order delivered issue