Stayclassy.in — totally fraud company, never try to purchase anything from this site.

Vaibhavsingh.22 on May 14, 2018
Order no.[protected]st)
Order no.[protected]nd)
Order date - 6/mar/18

Firstly i booked my phone cover and after that I did the payment with my bank account..then they showed payment done but booking is failed. I also received the msg of money debited from my account... After this on the same day I booked the second cover from paytm then it get booked and payment also got successful... Now here, i booked only 1 cover, but it charged me 400 rs. were 1 booking was failed and 1 was successful but money was debited in both the bookings.
And it's been almost 9 days from booking, it's showing both the orders processing, and not telling anything else, even i tried calling but the nom is unreachable. I just want my all money back that's it.

[May 15, 2018] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Sep 22, 2018
Dear customer,
Your order was already delivered.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Such a stupid [censored]people's... Man how this people are working by fooling everyone... Its been a 5 days and its still processing man you better beg me i'll give them some [censored]... Some body tell me how do i delete their websites... Stay classy but they stay scamming... [censored]...

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stayclassy.in - totally fraud company, never try to purchase anything from this site.