[Resolved] Stayying.com — scam/fraud scheme by josy mathew/stayying.com

Bangalore North, Karnatakabengaluru, India
 ashis0411 on Mar 8, 2018
This complaint is regarding a scam scheme started by the guy named Josy Mathew. This guy Josy Mathew is a total fraud. With this forum, I am advising anyone who is approached by this guy. He comes out with a model wherein his company Stayying.com will take the apartment on rent for 5 years and give rentals as per market conditions. He will also be doing interiors for the flat for which he is going to ask money. But the model is very simple. He will take some money on account of interiors(he has taken Rs.1.18 lacs from me), will ruin the apartment with some painting as if he is doing some work. Buys some time and will not respond.
I am pasting the mail that I received from him-

Hi Ashish,

Please find below the details.

The Model:

We take unfurnished apartments, get the interiors done and furnish and put it on rent to our clients which can be bachelors, families or corporate clients. We do not discriminate between them.

We do not charge a deposit to them and neither do we give a deposit to owners. Instead, What we do is make a contract for 5 years with a lockin period of 2 years for which duration we will pay the rent from our side itself irrespective of whether there is a tenant or not. So for a minimum period of 2 years you get the rent no matter what. Also complete responsibility of maintanence of the apartment is ours except for construction defects.

The rent fixed for Bharatiya City is:

1bhk is 16, 000 INR (Non Negotiable) with a 5% increment every 12 months

Maintanence will not be included for the 1st 1 year since it has already been paid during the posession. Will start paying once the association starts charging again.

Interiors Cost:

1bhk- 1 lakh + Tax(Non Negotiable)- Without the kitchen.

This will include
Wardrobes with lofts in the bedroom,
Hobb and Chimney and aquaguard,
TV Unit and a shoe rack along with all the electrical fittings needed and the bathroom fittings like geezers, lights, fans, curtain holders etc….wherever required.

Process Moving Ahead:

First the booking is done, after which an agreement similar to the attached is signed and balance payment is done. After the interiors, the rent starts from the following 1st of the month onwards where the owner gets the rent in the beginning of every month from then onwards ( Pre Paid).

So if you are good with these terms and conditions we can move ahead. If you have any doubts or need any clarification, please give me a call to my contact number below and can explain things more clearly to you.

Have attached a demo contract we have made for another apartment for your reference. The contract is made once a booking of 50% is done. Please pay special note to points 7.9 to 7.11.

Kindly go through the details thoroughly before confirming as they are non negotiable.

Have also marked the team handling Bharatiya City in the mail as well. Once you confirm, they will take it ahead from there.

Josy Mathew | Founder and CEO
Stayying
Mob:[protected]
Website: http://www.stayying.com
Address: 762, 17th F3 Main Rd, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095

The guy is a glib talker and seems genuine.

Ashish Bhatnagar
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2018
Josy Mathew/Stayying.com has agreed to start paying the rentals.

Ashish
Updated by ashis0411, Mar 29, 2018
Please remove this complaint.

Ashish Bhatnagar

Comments

I was working for Josy Mathew, a fraud guy in whole Bangalore. He have started and shut down 8 companies and in all he has cheated clients. He still need to give me salary. He didn't pay it yet. Never trust stayying or perfect inch.
Guys,
Writing this on behalf of stayying. We are one of their oldest customers in a society called Ajmera Inifinity in Electronic City. A group of 14 o[censored]s had given our apartments to them. The work was delayed from their side but they finished it as well and have been regularly paying rents. We have been tracking their progress over a period of time. from the above posts i see that things are not perfectly fine but i also see that everyone who has complained has also said it has been resolved. We are one group of people who have been extremely happy with their services till now and hopefully going ahead as well.

They have been transparent all through this time and been pretty forthcoming with good and bad news always. They asked for our help with this so commenting here- have also asked the other owners in our building group to do the same as we believe in what they are doing. Anybody who wants a reference for them, me and my friends who have given them our apartments almost a year ago are more than happy to do so.

You can write to me [protected]@gmail.com, for any referance you need. Not putting my no so as to avoid unwanted calls.
Hi, Am an owner from Ajmera Infinity. Had given the house to stayying.com then known as The Perfect Inch. Pretty happy with their services for over a year now. Would gladly recommend them. If needed kindly contact at [protected]@gmail.com, Can talk over the phone after that if you want a recommendationfrom them.

Please note: They had contacted us asking to write a reference here so that it shows as a testament to what they do. Its a good business going on and its helpful to us owners. Dont let a few peoples comments dissuade you. Talk to them, visit one of their apartments and see how well they do their work and then make your decisions. There will always be some who will exaggerate their story or try to harm people.
Have known them for quite some time. Am in the US and they have been handling my property in DLF Maiden Heights. Its an impressive model and they are quite good at what they do. A bunch of younglings who really work hard. They do good work and i can vouch for them.

Rahul
Hi Deb,

He is fraud guy and cheating us, I can't believe your response is authenticate here.

Please ping me +91 8971333314
Resolved. Can be removed
WE HAVE GIVEN OUR APARTMENT TO THEM ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO and they have also been handling my brothers apartment in Electronic City for over a year. they are doing a pretty good job at it. Interiors were done on time, they have been paying rents on time, good tenants as well. They have taken good care of the apartment as well. If anyone wants a referance for them, you can contact me on [protected]. My apartment is in Nikoo Homes Bhartiya City.
Amit Kr Jha's reply, Apr 7, 2018

Could you please ping me on +91 8971333314.

I am sure what you saying in NOT true and this guy is big time fraud.
Amit Kr Jha's reply, Apr 11, 2018
Resolved, can be removed.
He is a big fraud, please be careful and don't loose money. We are here 3 guys who have given money to him and neither he has done any work nor paying us rent.
He keeps on giving new timelines and does nothing.After a while he stops answering messages or calls.

We are now planning to reach police and get him arrested so that he doesn't do with anyone else. Big fraud who has taken peace of mind.
Amit Kr Jha's reply, Apr 7, 2018

Could you please add me in your complainant list as well.
He took my money as well.

Please whatsapp me on +918971333314.
satyabratsingh's reply, Apr 10, 2018
Ok, resolved..can this be removed ?
Hi Guys,

He is a big fraud.

Please don't do any contract with him.

Amit
Amit Kr Jha's reply, Apr 11, 2018
Resolved this can be removed.

Amit

I've added a new complaint against this company

The company/Mathew Josy still owes me 2.36 lakhs, the previous cheque is also bounced. He has given lot of times over the last 4 months and never committed to his timelines.

More details to follow

website
    Koramangala, South, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
    Stayying.com - scam/fraud scheme by josy mathew/stayying.com