Step2clickjob.com — Fake consultancy for job recruitment

This is a fake and fraud consultancy on the basis of naukri.one lady whose name is Name is Ritika called me on regards of step2clickjob.come. that there is vacancies in MRF tyres and apollo tyres.first they told me to register in their site by paying online for an amount of 2300 as their registration fee.then she called me and told that to active the account you must pay 5748/-.after wards she told me to sent the scanned copies of the educational certificates and last pay slips to their mail id step2clickjob.com.on the basis of this.
After one week the mentioned me that I will receive a professionals on-line resume through courier to addresses which is mentioned in registration forms.
Next day the fraud Ritika called me and told to pay 6659/-.then online the company will accept for telephonic conversation. On the same day itself on lady called me that they were calling from MRF tyres HR division.she talked as anew interview scheduled type only.
Then after next day Ritika called me and told that I must to pay 9820/- through online.then only the company will conduct the face to face interview. ...totally I paid 24527/- INR to their accounts through online payment.they sent me the pay receipt to my mail id also.the mode of payment is done on to this email I'd only [protected]@gmail.com and the mobile no given as [protected]
The fraud lady Ritika is used to call from this [protected] mobile no only.
Now this switch off.
Kindly please take necessary crimal case action against this fishy and fraudulence team which is.playing behind this robbery consultancies. ...

Thanks & regards