[Resolved]  Sterling Holidays Resorts — for cancellation of membership process in sterling holiday resorts ltd.

Name-vachaspati nath tripathi
I do not have membership i'd yet because i registered on 18.04.19. For this i paid half money trasfer & remaining by cheque &ecs process in 12 instalments.
After two day i talk to mr r. K. Shukla for cancellation, he did not given me proper solution for this cacellation.
Pleases help me to get back my money & chque i submitted.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2019

[Apr 29, 2019] Sterling Holidays Resorts customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vachaspati Nath Apr 29, 2019 Thanks to support team chennai for discuss about my complaint .After this discussion I lalk to Mr R K Shukla, according Mr Shukla ID is must for further any action.Pls do which will be better for cancellation.
Updated by Vachaspati Nath May 01, 2019 What is the progress about cancellation?
Updated by Vachaspati Nath May 01, 2019 Sir,
Name-Vachaspati Nath Tripathi, co applicant Ranjana Tripathi
Due to personal causes I am unable to pay rest installments, so decided to cancel membership option & posted a brief summary on dated 29-04-19.I given payment details & image added below.pls cancel my membership & refund money as soon as possible.
₹50000 by atm card
₹60000 by online payment
₹70000 by online payment
₹15200 by cheque payment
Total=₹195200

Updated by Vachaspati Nath May 03, 2019 Sir,
Vachaspato Nath Tripathi
I have given all details about half deposits for membership in sterling holiday resorts limited.Next half depogit will be paid by two cheque & remaining 10 installments by ECS process. I informed SBI for stop two cheque & ECS payments.So I request pls with my membership cancellation stop all next due payments like two postdated cheque and ECS transaction.

Sterling Holidays Resorts Customer Care's response May 08, 2019 Dear Tripathi,

Your refund has been processed. We have also send you mail. Please acknowledge.

Sincerely,
Member Relations - Sterling.
Updated by Vachaspati Nath May 15, 2019 Thanks for refund
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Sterling Holidays Resorts
    Sterling Holidays Resorts Phone
    Sterling Holidays Resorts Address
    Citi Tower, No.7, 3rd Cross Street, Kasturba Nagar, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600020