[Resolved] Sterling Holidays Resorts — not honoring sbi bank transaction through pos

drcdnarain on Jan 2, 2018
I am dr. Chandra deo narain, an old member of sterling holiday resorts, membership number vts 22503.

I visited sterling holiday resorts, puri, odisha, with family, on 23rd dec, 2017, at noon. Confirmation voucher number for this holiday is[protected], dated, 26th sep, 2017.

Inr 5000.00 is paid through pos to sterling holiday resorts, puri, on 23rd dec, 2017, at 4.02 pm. Transaction no. Is[protected], for pos [protected]. This transaction was done by mr. Amit from the resort reception.

The same is confirmed via sbi's automated sms as well as via email to me that the payment has gone through.

Snapshot from sbi account statement is also attached herewith for the same. But sterling holiday resorts' people (Mr. Amit, mr. Manish as well as resort manager, mr. Paul dhanraj) maintain that the amount was not received by them at all. Moreover, mr. Dhanraj compelled me to make all the payments via cash on the night of 27th dec, 2017, around 8 pm, promising to refund inr 5000.00 to me if the pos transaction is received by them.

It is more than 10 days since but i have not received any refund amount nor any other communication from sterling resorts people.

My email id is drcdnarain@rediffmail.com

not honoring sbi bank transaction through pos
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] Sterling Holidays Resorts customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sterling Holidays Resorts Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2018
Dear Chandra,

While we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you in the process, we request you to kindly check the issue with your bank’s Branch Manager. We assure you that we have thoroughly checked our records and found that the amount has not been received by us.

Sincerely,
Member Relations - Sterling.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Citi Tower, No.7, 3rd Cross Street, Kasturba Nagar, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600020
    Sterling Holidays Resorts - not honoring sbi bank transaction through pos