[Resolved]  Niftyandcrude.blogspot.in — Fraud

Hi All,

Do not subscribed to http://niftyandcrude.blogspot.in/ any service, he is fraud person. recently he launched new service "EARN RS.1CRORE WITH RS.1LAKH IN 20 TRADING DAYS".
Below are the details from his website
==========================
2 Types of Services
1) If you are a trader you can start with capital of Rs.1Lakh
and trade daily as we say in Crude oil ONLY.
Only Yahoo Messenger Service.(ADD [protected]@yahoo.com get 1 day trail)
Charges : Weekly 23% on profit.
2)If you are busy with your other works and cant trade
then u can invest directly in our pool account we will trade for you.
But Here u will get Rs.34lakh Only After 20 Trading Days.
========================================

you can invest in his pool and he will give you 34 lakh. And many people subsidised also. I am one of them, its more than 5 weeks (30 trading session) and I haven't received my own money also.

Also, this claim of making 1 CRORE in one year by simple trading in nifty and crude also fraud. People who subscribed to his service has not renewed the same.

Think if a person can earn 1CRORE in 20 trading sessions, why he is will give that money to you, he can do it for himself and can earn as much as he can. why he need to collect money from people like us and why he will give profit to you.

Do not give any single penny to this person.

Sash

Comments

yes it is true...
i have also given 50k, but he is not lifting the phone too...
can u give ur number??///
i want to talk with u. we have to take legal actions against him...
Hi Manoj,

Give me your number and I will give you a call. All people who has given money to Madhava Reddy, should log complains against him
Madhava's address is Plot number 31, above Tata indicom showroom 2nd floor opposite OBC bank Near Uppal bus depo, Hyderabad-500016
Give me your mobile number.
You are posting complaint, but not showing mobile number.i want to talk to all of you.if you do not give your mobile number i will think all your complaints are fake.
I am bikash.i gave a cheque of rs 50, 000.00 to madhavva on 17 th of april'2013 for 20 trading days crude oil.he told me that i would get daily contract note in my mail id.but nothing got.after that i phoned him but he is not receiving my phone.20 trading days is over.i have not received anything.i have lost my rs 50, 000.00.all subscribers name in the blog are fake.last time he posted that he is geting married and on leave for 20 trading days.friends it is a lie and he is a lier.his mobile is switched off and blog is removed.he is absconding.he also claims that he is an engineer.this is also wrong.i told him to send some contract note.but he told me this is only for subscribers.before giving him the cheque i saw some more complaint against him.but he told me that these are false.people are jealous.but finally he cheated me.dont opt for his service.he is a 420.i have lodge an fir against him to the police station with cheque number.the investigation is going on.
Hi World00,

First you said that my complain is fake and now you yourself is complaining against him. I dont want to provide mobile number here which is visible to all. You provide your mobile number and I will call you.

Hi Monoj. Can you also provide your mobile number ?
I wanted to talk to all of you.thats why i wanted your mobile number.but thought lets share my experience.everybody has already read my experience.now he has stopped his blog and will not open that .he is absconding.he is not receiving my phone.last time he wrote in the blog that he is geting married.it is wrong.crorepati in 20 trading days!can you imagine that?i made mistake.you people dont make mistake.he says nifty and crude oil trading is my passion.i say cheating people is his passion.he is runing away.police are looking for him.
Hi Bikash,

When and where you logged complains against him? His phone was ringing but he was not answering the call today.
If you share the complain details we can also do the same and this will help making case strong against him. Complain logged by group of people is always better than One person's complain.

You can e-mail me on [protected]@gmail.com and I will share my mobile number.

Guys,

Madhava again started his blog and he is offering the same service and trying to catch new innocent people.
DO NOT GIVE SINGLE PENNY to this BAS****RD.
He is not picking the phone now.
Hai all, yesterday I talked with Madhavareddy and asked about clients earning details. He answered all clients are earned and that he given all money to them. And he replied now again started this service and seeking for people. I am very suprissing. All o[censored]s are well educated logically thinking humans. But when he cheated such much people why any one could not taken any action against him? police people do nothing because we agreed all terms and conditions and paid to him. Then who are taking any against action about him? I think he had some strong network of eighter police or political. Otherwise no one can doing this much fraud by this much time publicly.

Pls make aware people and educate them, not to join this type of services in future. But we do not let move this type of frauds in between us. Pls think and take necessary action with co-operation of all community, pls share ur mails and number. My mail is : [protected]@gmail.com
Hi Abhi,

This person is lying. he not not return our own money also. He is fraud.
Ask him about the proof of money transfer. Think if a person can earn 1 cr in one month with one lakh rupee. why he is collecting money from us. He can do the trade and earn the crores of money from trading na. why is collecting money like beggar.

He has trading account with CD equi. he has not done any trading and not earned any money. He collected money from us for his marriage.
bhikhari ke pass paisa bhi nahi tha shadi ka.

Also who gave their account to him for trading, they all lost money as this person just taken position in silver and gold and kept it till it become zero.

is kutte ke biwi bachhe kabhi khosh naih rahenge. Chor hai sala. chor hi rahega.
Once again he started business by giving advertising in newspapers. 29% sharing. I believed him and gave 50k in single day he made me loose 50k. Wen asked him his reluctant reply was its not in my hands u gave me to trade i did your account is 0. Just imagine the way he is doing trading and making n playing with people's money. He has headpride as he says no court nor law nor cops can do anything. But he forgot 1 important thing which prove him he is guilty n punishable. I'm approaching court ps n ccs if anyone who is his victim can join me. Draft is ready and approaching ccs now
i[censored] want this fraudster address u can go to nizampet village in hyderabad
he is staying in an appartment 4thfloor opposite more supermarket in nizampet village . there is a bakery on first ffloor

Hyderabad