Street Style Store — 3001132 order number

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Reema on Sep 20, 2019
These people have no shame, the order was given more than a month back.
There is no information about the order.

I have even written to them and they seem to be least bothered. I have already paid my money

Am not sure how they can do business like this.

This store must be shut down as there seems t be increasing set of complaints against them

Reema

[Sep 20, 2019] Street Style Store customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Street Style Store Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2019

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that as per our telephonic conversation, we have canceled your order #3001132 and we have initiated your refund and it will reflect in your Bank account within 5-7 working days.

Please mark this case as "Resolved" if you find that the query is resolved from our end.

SSS
Updated by Reema , Sep 24, 2019
I have not received my money
Updated by Reema , Sep 26, 2019
I still have not received my Money. These guys are cheaters and robbers
Street Style Store Customer Care's response, Sep 27, 2019

We would like to inform you that your refund for order #3001132 is completed from our end. These are the details of the refund :-

Issue Date Request Date Completion Date Bank Ref. # Remarks Refund Amount

[protected]:23:51 [protected]:57:38 [protected]:57:39 201908201112128001101682794839 - INR 734.00

Total Amount Refunded INR 734.00

SSS

206-Bhagwati Sadan Building, Plot No 8, BH Block Market, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110088
    Street Style Store - 3001132 order number